NES Milsurp Shoot (dial-up beware!)

I wonder if we could arrange an Appleseed at that range?

The further south you guys come the more likely I would be to attend. Although I am looking into the Patriots Day shoot at Ross' behest, and it is Patriots Day, so everybody should be shooting somewhere.

More Pic's

Stoneypete and Poisonposey mid shot.

P1040118.jpg

P1040089.jpg

P1040103.jpg

P1040124.jpg

Yeesh. More like 80lbs. Or maybe that wasn't the camera...maybe that was the pizza?

I'm sure those familiar with his work are all anxiously awaiting my friend Mike's photos....well, I am too. Hopefully within the next few days I'll post them. He picks the best photos and then spends a lot of time post-processing them so sometimes you gotta wait forever to get the goods. Always worth it, though.

Outstanding

Outstanding photos...make sure you come to the next shoot......Black rifles with black and white photos......NICE!!!!

ROMAK

I still do not know how the ROMAK got by me!!!!!!![angry] In another 48 years it may hit the C+R list......

I still do not know how the ROMAK got by me!!!!!!![angry] In another 48 years it may hit the C+R list......

On a lighter note... wouldn't it be great if Romaks did become C&R and distributors could import real military versions w/out companies assembling and price gouging!! :::insert fingers scrossed smiley here:::

On a lighter note... wouldn't it be great if Romaks did become C&R and distributors could import real military versions w/out companies assembling and price gouging!! :::insert fingers scrossed smiley here:::

If we're talking RomAK 3, well, the company that builds them for Century happens to be the military maker.

Now, Dragunovs turn up from time to time, and I so do want one, I just don't want to cough up the $$$ it's going to take. Real Russian Dragunovs come mighty dear.

semi shoot

The follow up to the Milsurp event has been scheduled....go to the General discussion section and search Semi-Auto

The follow up to the Milsurp event has been scheduled....go to the General discussion section and search Semi-Auto

If Fooped brings his Romak3 I'll bring mine.
I still have some US military manufactured 7.62x54. Romanian sniper competition anyone? [grin]

Back
Top Bottom