NES AR Build Party, Feb 27th

e4c8bc0a0dc83795bd181ea4390eab8b.jpg

Working on a krink before the party

No pics or videos, was hoping to see some complete ARs covered in salty chip finger prints with a splash or to of chilli and cheese sauce tossed here and there.

Was there any blood shed ? Looks great guys, passing on the knowledge is the cool part. We need a range report next fellas.
No I didn't bleed lol .

Is that a Tree shirt I see? F yeah!

Yup been a fan for little over 15 years . Since I saw them at a fundraiser show to build a skate park. When I used to work in Allston id wind up in traffic on the drive home next to the singer when he was in his work van.

Ahhm, did the Warthog lower guy mean to put the sights on that way? That's generally considered backwards.

Looks like a good time was had, too bad I was working :(

yes. today was great. i got most of my monstrous 308 put together with a lot of help from ben. (roll pins SUCK!) having the wrong takedown pins was a bummer, but it was nice to mingle with some other members and see their projects. some beauties were finished today. cheers, guys!

yes. today was great. i got most of my monstrous 308 put together with a lot of help from ben. (roll pins SUCK!) having the wrong takedown pins was a bummer, but it was nice to mingle with some other members and see their projects. some beauties were finished today. cheers, guys!

No problem .
It was nice meeting you and learning about 308 ar's with you lol . I felt bad you waited so long to start building.
Luckily you'll be able to pop those pins in fast once you get them .

Yeah roll pins suck. I was shocked it didn't use a screw for the bolt hold. Most billet lowers do that now.

Back
Top Bottom