Need To Mill out an 80% Receiver

JCV

NES Member
Hey Guys,

I've got an anodized AR receiver I've got to mill out.
I don't have a mill or a jig lol, but I did contribute to the community NES jig so it shouldn't be a problem for me to borrow it for a day.

I've done an AR10 lower on a mill with a DRO in the past, but only once.

Would anyone mind PM'ing me if you think you could help out/point me in the right direction?

All state and federal laws will be followed.

Golddiggie has the communal jigs from the Ares Group Buy, But they are currently in storage
as he had to move out of his house when the lease was up. We have been using another
members Bridgeport with DROs that lives in Townsend, Mass. We have the process down to
about one hour.

I have my jig available, but the DROs are not mounted on my table top mill yet. Contact
Golddiggie and see if he can set something up with the Bridgeport.

Malodave

Golddiggie has the communal jigs from the Ares Group Buy, But they are currently in storage
as he had to move out of his house when the lease was up. We have been using another
members Bridgeport with DROs that lives in Townsend, Mass. We have the process down to
about one hour.

I have my jig available, but the DROs are not mounted on my table top mill yet. Contact
Golddiggie and see if he can set something up with the Bridgeport.

Malodave

Jig should be reachable in the storage unit. Just need to know ahead of time so I can grab it. If you can wait a bit, I'll be out of the storage unit in a few months (planning to move into a new place in June).

Back
Top Bottom