• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Need HELP!!

50 BMG

Mosin Nagant Collector
NES Life Member
OK all of you folks who are saying "we know you do" . I need your assistance. Believe it or not I do not own a Luger. I have wanted one for years and have always never been able to find one that wasn't 3K or a rust bucket. I don't care if its all matching etc. Or what year, as long as its C+R.

I have had folks tell me you can find them for around $600 but I will be damned if I can.

So I am asking folks for some assistance in my search. Please, Please do not post sellers on the forum but if you could pm me with some suggestions that would be great.

I know this should be in the WTB section but since we are all collectors I thought maybe this one time the moderators would make an exception and allow me to ask for HELP!

For all of you lucky folks who have a Luger in your collection maybe you could post pictures so I can really feel worse than I already do. Like " I paid $200 for this from a guy who just wanted to get rid of his collection. You know those stories. The ones that make you want to cry.[crying]

I hear you Fred, I keep seeing them for about $1,200-$1,500. I also see one of the C&R vendors has mismatched P-38's still for decent money, but the Lugers are just $$$.

For all of you lucky folks who have a Luger in your collection maybe you could post pictures so I can really feel worse than I already do. Like " I paid $200 for this from a guy who just wanted to get rid of his collection. You know those stories. The ones that make you want to cry.[crying]

Lugers!!!!! I inherited all but one of these from late father. All but one are matching and the one that isn't is an RC that's only mismatched part is the side-plate. All dates are from 1937 to 1942 except one that is a Weimar double date.

LugerFamily001.jpg

I know what you mean about ridiculous prices they are getting for them... I don't recall the last show I went to that had one for less than $1400... Crazy!

Lugers!!!!! I inherited all but one of these from late father. All but one are matching and the one that isn't is an RC that's only mismatched part is the side-plate. All dates are from 1937 to 1942 except one that is a Weimar double date.

LugerFamily001.jpg

I know what you mean about ridiculous prices they are getting for them... I don't recall the last show I went to that had one for less than $1400... Crazy!

Oh God, I am dying here. Those are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing...

I lucked out, inherited both my matching byf p38 and byf Luger from my late grandfather who picked them up at mauserwerk Orbendorf as it was being prepped for destruction by the french army with help of US engineers and soldiers, and brought them home in his baggage after wwii. He said some guys managed to get entire crates of unused rifles and pistols home. *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom