• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NBC10 Looking for Suckers

It was last year sometime and they had an announcment on the website for several months about it.
as of this morning there is nothing indicating new management. go into "about us" it's the same shit...mike sr. & mike jr. wtf??

did they come on nes and make any kind of announcement regarding this? this is the best kept secret in the area.

You can not forget Mass Firearms School, for some reason they get off scotch free on here.

Assault weapons ban in Massachusetts based on cosmetics

If I remember right, they came on here and admitted making a mistake, owning up to f***ing up is a plus in my book.

gun parlor practically set up a studio for the hit piece and called us names somewhere in that thread. (was it faggots? I dont quite remember)

If I remember right, they came on here and admitted making a mistake, owning up to f***ing up is a plus in my book.

gun parlor practically set up a studio for the hit piece and called us names somewhere in that thread. (was it faggots? I dont quite remember)

correct on both counts. MFS knew they screwed up and atoned for it. i wouldn't hesitate to give them my cash (and i did on a henry some years ago. as i remember, it was a few months before the henry group buy[crying][crying][crying])

yep, and we paid for it dearly. justify it anyway you want if it makes you feel better.

I'm not trying to justify anything. one shop was stupid/naive, the other actively assisted in a hit piece.

Personally, I dont have a dog in the fight as I dont frequent either place.

Free scotch?? Where?

Yeah they both did those things, damage is done and irreparable in my book.

I'm not trying to justify anything. one shop was stupid/naive, the other actively assisted in a hit piece.

Personally, I dont have a dog in the fight as I dont frequent either place.
Ah they both assisted in the hit pieces which lead to the “Healy Ban”. They get a pass by so many on here because they raffle off a gun every month

as of this morning there is nothing indicating new management. go into "about us" it's the same shit...mike sr. & mike jr. wtf??

did they come on nes and make any kind of announcement regarding this? this is the best kept secret in the area.

Yeah as I said the new management info was up for a time last year after it happened and now its not. I agree, they should have announced it somewhere other than their website so people who were boycotting them would know it. Next time I see one of them, I'll ask about the about us page. That's where they should have their new management info.

this new management needs to do some serious damage control, they must know the reputation the store had that they now inherited. I would have been revamping the web page, posting on social media, etc. I just cruised over to their facebook page, no mention of a change there either going back close to a year.

this new management needs to do some serious damage control, they must know the reputation the store had that they now inherited. I would have been revamping the web page, posting on social media, etc. I just cruised over to their facebook page, no mention of a change there either going back close to a year.

Yeah new web site and new store name if possible would be my first steps

Like I said , I was done with them long before the shit show here.
The wife walked in there with $1400 dollars in her pocket and walked right the f*ck back out with it too.
She said she had never met a bunch of condescending , know nothing butt holes like that in her life.
She knew exactly what she wanted going in there and they talked to her like she was some kind of tard and told her that's not what she really wanted to buy.
If they do have new owners , they should be spreading the word .
If they still have the same counter help though they should just forget it.

I was in a shop this morning and NBC10 called them looking to ask questions. Said shop said “No thanks” and hung up.
Get ready for some sort of hit piece to drop soon if someone is dumb enough to answer questions.

It was actually WCVB channel 5 that called ;)

Back
Top Bottom