Name Change request

appraiser

NES Member
I received an email from a fellow NES member who asked if I would mind giving up my Forum name so he can use it for himself

Derek I have no objection, I will re register with NES if need be if you want to delete my account so the new guy can have it...that should wipe out my posts so they are not associated with him.

Or you can change my user name to "appraiser" with the same password

Thanks

Why not ha e the other guy put a 2 on the end. All is well.

Right? LOL. Now I'm intrigued as to what the OP's original user name was before the switch to "appraiser". Musta been something pretty special.

Hey appraiser, I'm actually a MA licensed auto body damage appraiser so can I like, HAVE YOUR SCREEN NAME PLEASE???!!!!!

[laugh]

Right? LOL. Now I'm intrigued as to what the OP's original user name was before the switch to "appraiser". Musta been something pretty special.

Hey appraiser, I'm actually a MA licensed auto body damage appraiser so can I like, HAVE YOUR SCREEN NAME PLEASE???!!!!!

[laugh]

OP's original name was Glockaholic, as I was shown by google's cache. So Glockaholic is now appraiser, but who is Glockaholic now?

hope you didnt let it go for free....see what some athletes pay or have gotten for their numbers [smile]

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/13/sports/13numbers.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Washington Redskins running back Clinton Portis agreed to pay defensive back Ifeanyi Ohalete $40,000 for No. 26 last year, but after Ohalete was released by the team in August, he accused Portis of stopping payments and paying only half the sum.

Ohalete, now wearing No. 25 for the Arizona Cardinals, is claiming breach of contract and suing Portis in a trial scheduled to begin June 7 in Upper Marlboro, Md. "It's not exactly the kind of case you see every day," John Steren, Ohalete's lawyer, said.

But it is just the kind of conflict that plays out every season. When a prominent athlete joins a new team after contract talks, the negotiations in a high-stakes numbers game have often only just begun. Jeff Feagles, the punter for the Giants, wore No. 10 until he sold it to the rookie quarterback Eli Manning last spring for a one-week vacation in Florida. Then Feagles switched to No. 17, which he sold this off-season to receiver Plaxico Burress for a new outdoor kitchen at his home in Phoenix.

"The guys in the equipment room tell me I'm the luckiest person they've ever seen," said Feagles, who hashed out the kitchen deal with Burress's agent, Drew Rosenhaus. "Think about what I've profited in the past two years just from my jersey number. Now I have No. 18, and everyone is wondering if any of the rookies are going to want it."

Back
Top Bottom