My son turns 18

[shocked] Must be the only PD left in the state that still has FA10s!!! Don't you remember the big kerfluffle last year when they all ran out of them?

Speaking of which, I know an FFL that has a foot-high stack of carbon-copy FA10s that he can't use. Maybe he'll sell 'em to ya.

Rich, being lucky enough to call you friend and to have met Joe I can only say one thing. Joe, get rid of the Justin Beiber hair cut! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Seriously, congrats and great work raising a great kid

Rich, being lucky enough to call you friend and to have met Joe I can only say one thing. Joe, get rid of the Justin Beiber hair cut!

I heard on the radio that Justin Beiber cut off all his hair and it's getting auctioned to raise money for charity. Kudos to Mr. Beiber.

BTW... who the hell is he?

Rich, being lucky enough to call you friend and to have met Joe I can only say one thing. Joe, get rid of the Justin Beiber hair cut! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Seriously, congrats and great work raising a great kid

Mike... truth is he did! He had a job interview last week and went back to the "regular boys" haircut. But he kept the beard for now...

My son Joe, who turned 18 last week, just called to tell me he registered to vote... as a Republican.

Damn, it brings a tear to my old, conservative eyes!

Back
Top Bottom