My M1903 is back home where it belongs.

stoneypete

NES Member
I sold this rifle about 1.5 years ago. I've kicked myself ever since. The gent who bought it just sold it back. She's home to stay.

M1903A.jpg

M1903B.jpg

M1903C.jpg

Congrats !!!!

Now we need to get together and shoot them. I've never shot my RIA...gotta do it one of these days.

Maybe I should clean and pretty it up a bit too ! And get some new pics.

Seriously, we should get together and make some noise sometime.

100_0626%20800x194.jpg

receivernumber%20800x427.jpg

Damn Dennis... that thing is so filled with old cosmolene you better bring a handful of rags if you're shooting it on a warm day.[wink]

My CMP 03A3 had that brown aged cosmolene and the best way I got 90% of it off was with a GE hand held steam blaster.

And it's a higher serial so it's safe to shoot. Very nice.

I just tried mine out for the first time at the last shoot. It was a very nice, pleasant shooter (very high serial number, depending on whether you look at 1903.com or the SA documents that are available online it's either one of the last few hundred or last 4000 or so 03s built at SA).

Last edited:
Nice 03, Glad you could buy it back from the guy you sold it to [grin]. one of these days I will get an 03 ,I say that about everything.

Congrats !!!!

Now we need to get together and shoot them. I've never shot my RIA...gotta do it one of these days.

Seriously, we should get together and make some noise sometime.

100_0626%20800x194.jpg

receivernumber%20800x427.jpg
Any time Denis. You just say when. That's a nice RIA.

Here you go,

FlyingPigs.jpg

Just let Ray know when he can pick that bad boy up! [rofl]
The answer is still NO![smile]

Damn she's purdy. Very nice rifle......at least you were lucky enough to get her back. I'm still kicking myself for selling a real nice MK1 a few years back.

Back
Top Bottom