My friend sold all his guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's over 21 and living with his Mom, he should sell all of his guns and use the money to become self sufficient.

16lelp3_th.jpg

LoL. Some of these responses are friggin wicked funny. It is still all speculation at this point, I still havnt found out why he did it. He was sooo into guns and now I guess he isnt. He tired to get me to sell mine too, I told him hes crazy. I will keep you guys updated.

Hahaha, how many times is that gnarly picture going to be quoted?! [puke]

That's a shame he sold 'em all, definitely interested to see if you can find out more info as to why anyone would do something so bat-shit crazy.

LoL. Some of these responses are friggin wicked funny. It is still all speculation at this point, I still havnt found out why he did it. He was sooo into guns and now I guess he isnt. He tried to get me to sell mine too, I told him hes crazy. I will keep you guys updated.

Sounds like one of the many ex-smokers I know too.
But, you just don't meet that many people who "out-of-the-blue" simply decide guns are bad.

Sounds like someone is pusssyy whippeeddd lol. That would be the day I would let anyone dictate my hobbies and what I enjoy doing. If you don't like who I am don't let the door hit your ass on the way out...have a nice life bitch.

Last edited:
If he didn't get popped for a DUI it HAD to have been a woman.

NOBODY who is that into guns just sells them and quits.[shocked]

I would bet $$$ to doughnuts that his mom made him sell them or she would kick him out of her will OR it was his girl.[sad]

Ok, I admit- I do not even know your friend. [thinking]

As for an AD, if he survived, he would consider it a learning experience. If he lost a appendage, maybe then he'd give it up.

If a relative offered me a million dollars to give up guns, I'd say "shove it".

I hope you find out what really happened. No matter what it was, we will all be able to learn from his loss. [hmmm]

If it wasn't DUI, then he popped his moonbat GF in the chops, and took a restraining order. That's my take on it.

If it's not statutory, or girlfriend, it could very well be mother. Some people never get out from under the parental approval thing. My beautiful bride of 11 years still worries about what her mom will think of just about everything she does. She got a bell button ring about two years after our wedding and wouldn't go in her parents pool because she was a afraid her mom would see it and be mad. I had a few beers with her dad one day and said "honey show your mom the belly ring",[smile] didn't go over well when we got back home.[sad2]
Anyway not too many reasons to give up this hobby/sport, I've never personally seen anyone go moonbat like that and hope I never have to.

So my friend sold all his guns because he was sick of them. Guess he looses interest in some things kinda fast. He did make some money on the sale of his guns, so thats a good thing.

That's all I know direct from my friend. [thinking]
I was also just informed that he or his friend may be posting on here, so I have no idea what theyhe will say LOL.

That's all I know direct from my friend. [thinking]
I was also just informed that he or his friend may be posting on here, so I have no idea what theyhe will say LOL.

Why didn't he sell any to you?

Maybe he was speculating that there would be a run and just bought them on that? I really don't think so but...

It does make me sad we lost a gun owner. He had a lot of weapons that he really couldnt shoot around this area. He didnt belong to a club or anything, and the local range is only pistol calibers. I have a feeling it was his mother, she doesnt like guns and she prob found them and made him sell all of them. Who knows, I have been trying to get him to come back over to our side. Hasnt worked yet.

This sounds more plausible than "I decided they were stupid and sold them all." If your mom makes you sell your guns and your buddy asks about it what do you say? Hmm... I know! " I decided guns are stupid so I sold them all." :)

Well I am the friend of the guy that "sold his guns" or maybe he wanted to make some money because there is something else he wanted. Lets get this strait just so you all know what is going on. My friend "sold his guns" because he wanted more universal guns that he could hunt with and a AK47 is not the Best for bird hunting. He had a 1911 para but wanted a better carry gun because that gun was to big. And no money does not grow on trees so he had to get some money to get the guns he needed not the guns he wanted. So before the italian stalion get all hyped up about nothing maybe it was not his business why the guns were sold. Or maybe I bought them off of him till he has the money to pay me back. So for now my friend has a rem 700 and 870 and carrys a smaller warthog And no I did not sell any of my guns

Sorry but either you or italian is flat out lying here... or this guy tells different versions of his story to people:

So I have a friend that got his LTC around the same time as me. He bought all these guns, AK-47, GLOCK, 1911, 10/22.

He then told me yesterday he sold them all and is done with guns and that they are stupid. I asked him why and he really couldnt give me a direct answer. He just said someone gave him a lot of money for them and he took it. I don't know what happened, he was all into guns and kept telling me to get a black rifle, then he just gave up on them.

I was not happy to hear this, just thought I would share. [sad]

[popcorn]

The other possibility is the "Man with the disappearing collection" could be lying to Dirty Harry and ItalianBostonian. Perhaps both DH & IB are being played by their supposed friend.

DH, are you acquainted with IB, or vice versa?

No nothing going on other than my buddy who I am sitting next to right now wanted to get some hunting guns Italian Stalion just talks too much way too much.

All I heard from our friend is that he sold all his guns and he didnt say why, which is what I posted. Now I guess I found out why he sold then or did I, which is something different from what our friend told me over the phone. He never told me he wanted to buy hunting guns, or wanted a smaller carry gun. He said that he is no longer carrying.

I told him I posted this on this site and now his friend is on here saying other stuff that I have no idea about. Dirtyharry also told me that he was going to have some fun at my expense. So take dirtyharrys posts with a grain of salt.

I do know Dirtyharry, he is my friends friend.

Last edited:
I feel like im in grade school[laugh]

Check.

The LEAST you guys can do while you figure out how to keep your stories straight... is post PICTURES of these guns. Then at least you guys will have contributed something to the forum [smile]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom