My 1000th Post - Free Green Membership to NES: Winner Is SPEEDWAY

BBQ.Uncle

NES Life Member
NES Member
To celebrate my 1000th post at NES, I'd like to pass along the opportunity for someone to go GREEN and fully appreciate all that NES has to offer. [smile]

I know I don't have to tell you just how special this site is and how fortunate we all are to have it. Derek and the moderators do a fantastic job keeping this "family" going.

Since joining NES at the beginning of this year, I've gained a better understanding and appreciation of firearms. I've also made several new friends and and have enjoyed the camaraderie that goes with shooting. I hope the person who wins the membership enjoys it as much as I have and shares that enjoyment with others.

I'll be drawing names on Sunday, August 23, and announcing the winner on Monday, August 24.

Thanks again, to everyone who makes NES so special.

Congratulations to SPEEDWAY. Enjoy being GREEN!

Last edited:
Please put my name in the hat. I would love to go green again, however due to a current lack of employment, I can't even afford to pay attention. I will vow however, that if I do win, and my employment situation turns around, I will keep the karma alive and pay it forward by doing a drawing of my own in the future and affording someone else the many benefits that a green membership can bring. Thank you very much and +1 rep for the opportunity.

Just bumping this back up before the weekend arrives & for any who haven't seen it.

I'll be drawing a name on Sunday and announcing on Monday. Good luck!

I'll be going Green soon. If it's OK with you, I would like to enter the drawing on behalf of a fellow 2A supporter on NES who is unemployed RickG. I don't know him but being on hard times I would like to defer a possible win to him. Thanks!

I wish I could make everyone of you GREEN, but drew one name and the membership goes to...

SPEEDWAY

Congratulations! I'll notify Derek, and send along payment for your membership. You should be GREEN within a few days.

I wish I could make everyone of you GREEN, but drew one name and the membership goes to...

SPEEDWAY

Congratulations! I'll notify Derek, and send along payment for your membership. You should be GREEN within a few days.

Thank you very much.

I appreciate your generosity.

[grin]

Back
Top Bottom