muzzle loaders - which brands do you like

I got a T/C impact with glass and a case at cabelas for 299.00. Shot it last week for the first time.. It's alot of fun.. No recoil and alot of power

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

i went to the one in Berlin last week and they didn't have dick for BP guns. the dude at the gun counter couldn't even find them. anyone know what days they get new shipments in generally?

I have never used the power belts. I started with the SST's and they shot so well I never looked any further.

That pivot mount is a nice addition and should make for a great shooting platform. I tried to volunteer to help at the para hunt but when I talked to Trina she said that they had more than enough volunteers and didn't need anymore.

The timing for the para hut should be good as deer movement is starting to pick up. What is a typical shot distance for the para hunt?

It depends on what location they place you were at. Last year and I believe this year since I will be asking to go to the same spot the shots could go probably up to about 200 yards.

Yes they do have a lot of volunteers to help us out. Most of the guys that help out over at Devins down from the Shirley Rod and gun club. They're great bunch of guys and always try to get you to where you see some deer at least have a chance.

Pedersoli makes the best muskets. Great quality. They also make their own barrels and stocks. They do it all in Italy. There are videos on Youtube.

Dixie Gun works can order you anything from them. I bought 3 rifles and one handgun from Dixie, and their customer support is excellent.

Back
Top Bottom