Muslim woman slashes throats on Hadley bus

I see this hadji near the Westfield bus station and rockys hardware (actually the soup kitchen)always waving her hand yelling allha akbar, causing a scene.
Whether or not im tolerant of her religion she must know shes just trying to make people uncomfortable which i guess is her right....but i wonder is she is the throat slasher.

Last edited:
Geeze, the religion of peace strikes again.
I might be stupid. But this "religion" wants us all dead if we don't join them in killing everyone else.
What are they going to do when everyone is on their side?
Me thinks kill themselves![rofl]

The day it happened my father called me and told me that they had been driving by where the bus pulled over in Hadley. It was pulled over at an awkward angle with no one outside the bus. He apparently thought the bus driver couldn't drive. It wasn't until he came home and saw the news that he saw the story about the slasher. He figured it must have happened the bus pulled over before the cops arrived and the riders fled the bus.

I saw a lot of shit in my time riding the PVTA, but man is that gruesome.

Surprised I hadn't heard about this sooner. Actually, no I'm not. I hope she ends up in a prison, not a mental hospital off an insanity plea.

We should demand a LTC for pig stickers.
DKUR9Tk.png

Any bets on whether she gets charged for a hate crime? Doubt it. This is really f***ed up though.

The thing is if you were on the bus and she was coming at you with a bloody knife and you pulled out your Roscoe and shot her; you’d be charged with a hate crime.

Back
Top Bottom