Muslim woman slashes throats on Hadley bus

Talked with the boyfriend of a friends daughter tonight who lives out that way. Covered local but admits not a peep over here.
Agrees this smells.

Last time I rode the bus (1989) some dude was peeing on the floor and all passengers were pretending that it was raining. That translated the public transportation for me. People here think their safety is somebody else's job.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me," Brietta Brown said, according to the arrest report. "Please apologize to them for me, will they survive? I hope Allah will forgive me."

Okie Dokie, if you are SORRY, then its all forgiven!
wait, on 2nd thought....how about 20 years in prison and THEN we deport you?

Deport her where? I missed any mention of her being an immigrant.

People with citizenship HAVE been stripped of it in the past. A lot of Mafia kingpins were deported back to Sicily in the 1960's. So there IS a precedent. But i admit, i just assumed she was not yet a citizen.

Funny, I missed this on regular news outlets...
western ma don't exist to them, throw in the durka angle and no interest... typical msm.
Talked with the boyfriend of a friends daughter tonight who lives out that way. Covered local but admits not a peep over here.
Agrees this smells.

If this was a white christian male going FR and even only slashed 1 person, itd be all over the place.

But because female durka, and because western MA, thats like "-20" points out of the gate, media not interested.

"But then she said.... durka durka, mohammed jihad... sherpa sherpa bak allah...."

-Mike

western ma don't exist to them, throw in the durka angle and no interest... typical msm.

If this was a white christian male going FR and even only slashed 1 person, itd be all over the place.

But because female durka, and because western MA, thats like "-20" points out of the gate, media not interested.

"But then she said.... durka durka, mohammed jihad... sherpa sherpa bak allah...."

-Mike

Black female durka. Triple the not interested factor. Though I did actually see this one pop up on WCVB's news app briefly last week.

Yikes, close to home for us all.

There is no mention of the victims' or the perp's races. WTF are you talking about?

This happened in Hadley, which isn't quite as moonbat central as Northampton.

Any bus in Hadley is running between Amherst and Northampton. That is the very definition of moonbat central.

Any bus in Hadley is running between Amherst and Northampton. That is the very definition of moonbat central.

Arent pretty much all the towns of any size in wma all moonbat run now, outside of the really small ones that trend conservative? I thought that was pretty much "the deal" at this point.

-Mike

Terrorism straight up! Where’s the fed’s?

Triple possibly quadruple minority nothing to see here move on.

Crazy is crazy. It knows no color or religious bounds.

An armed citizen should have shot that bitch in the face!

Instead we had 25 people on the bus with their own hand-woven hemp In-Place-Shelters to dive into when someone with a gun. . . or a controversial idea. . . came near their safe-space.

I see this hadji near the Westfield bus station and rockys hardware (actually the soup kitchen)always waving her hand yelling allha akbar, causing a scene.
Whether or not im tolerant of her religion she must know shes just trying to make people uncomfortable which i guess is her right....but i wonder is she is the throat slasher.

If she was prosthelatizing (wicked SP) on the street corner in the name of Jayzuz-Cry, would have have a problem??? What her religion is is of no consequence to me. YELLING person??? Yeah. That's a sign of theCrazy.

People with citizenship HAVE been stripped of it in the past. A lot of Mafia kingpins were deported back to Sicily in the 1960's. So there IS a precedent. But i admit, i just assumed she was not yet a citizen.

Don't forget Hyman Roth! LOL

I've lived in Amherst and Hadley all my life. As above, Amherst and Noho are moonbat central, Hadley is the last holdout that takes all the businesses/development and keeps very low tax rates.

But again as stated, you attend the town meetings year over year and you can see the moonbat invasion taking hold in Hadley too, everything is rubber-stamped with a yes vote, taxes are rising, must be $12-$13 per thousand now, we're getting tons of sh!t we really don't need.

If there's any conspiracy its in the media not reporting it. I'll vouch for the Chief and the Sgt's being stand-up guys.

Crazy is crazy. It knows no color or religious bounds.

Instead we had 25 people on the bus with their own hand-woven hemp In-Place-Shelters to dive into when someone with a gun. . . or a controversial idea. . . came near their safe-space.

If she was prosthelatizing (wicked SP) on the street corner in the name of Jayzuz-Cry, would have have a problem??? What her religion is is of no consequence to me. YELLING person??? Yeah. That's a sign of theCrazy.

Don't forget Hyman Roth! LOL
Religious fanatics are fanatics, it doesnt matter which religion..

Back
Top Bottom