• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MSNBC - Texas shooter shot himself; wasn't stopped by good guy with a gun.

Sounds to me like MSNBC is crediting the bad guy's gun with putting a stop to the whole massacre/rampage.

A good guy with a gun may be the best way to stop a bad guy with a gun, but sometimes the bad guys use a gun to stop themselves.

Thanks, MSNBC.

At this point i just dont give a shit wait happened to the POS its saves us several million in tax dollars.

Also I do not believe much of anything any more when it comes to details and investigations.
This point in my life if I am not directly involved with something and see it , smell, touch it , taste it myself its all hearsay.

If any of this tells us anything is the "gov" can not protect us. "gov" idea of "protecting" us is making defensless crimanals

At this point i just dont give a shit wait happened to the POS its saves us several million in tax dollars.

Also I do not believe much of anything any more when it comes to details and investigations.
This point in my life if I am not directly involved with something and see it , smell, touch it , taste it myself its all hearsay.

If any of this tells us anything is the "gov" can not protect us. "gov" idea of "protecting" us is making defensless crimanals

Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear

Notice a pattern here: Everytime the lead flies back in their direction, these monsters off themselves. Their power utopia is destroyed, so they take the way out that they should have done in the beginning. Thats the direct result of a good guy with a gun.

Either way, the antis will include that in their "gun violence" stats.

Unless they have come out with new information , the last press conference I heard with the sheriff was that had yet to be determined .
Waiting on autopsy.

Unless they have come out with new information , the last press conference I heard with the sheriff was that had yet to be determined .
Waiting on autopsy.
Ummn, the ME released the results yesterday. Shot in the leg and abdomen by the neighbor and shot once in the head by a pistol.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I thought the perp got into his vehicle when a fud neighbor was shooting skeet next door with his shottie, so the perp took a few shots and blew out the vehicle windows so he could see what was going on. Panicked and shot himself between the plates, feared that wasn't good enough so got himself with 2 shots to the back of the head then drove 11 miles down the highway.

Back
Top Bottom