MRA Falling Steel Match

The folks with the beeper thing were real friendly and took a lot of anxiety off once at the table. First time shooters must have this look in their face cause he had me pegged right away as a noob[laugh] Can't wait to do it again and get into some other events.

Edit: Is there a way to see our times? I was busy helping tear down and forgot all about it. Not that I did amazing, but for future reference.

Yes Mogarbage the RO’s and the folks that run Action Pistol are a friendly/strange lot [smile]
This shoot started to get new shooters out to compete and shoot something other than paper. As you saw Sunday, it brought out a TON of new folks.
There’s other pistol event’s at MRA on some Monday nights and as always keep an eye on this forum for what might happen in the furure.
Also, sorry but the times are not saved/posted anywhere (that’s a good thing sometimes [shocked]), you’d have to write them down yourself.

That was a great shoot, I uploaded all the vidios on my page on youtube
jhaas38super
Dave those were not my hands putting the HEX on you!! in the vidio

Your safe John, the culprit admitted to his devious intent.

Oh - and I told DP this was going to make YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF6IGRWgrXg

We need to hook up a camera to get frontal shots (a wide angle one in my case !)
‘cause I know the look on my face at the end of that run should be priceless.

Was he going gangsta on that last steel?? LOL

That was tiredness FT, I was the 2nd to last shooter of the day, the lovely Kimme was the last and I’m pretty sure she was just as tired.

Another fun day at MRA, one more indoor shoot and then it's outside for some fun in the sun.

See you all next time !! (maybe we should start at 10:00 am next month [laugh])

Big thanks go out to Joe D aka jmnjoeyd1 and Steve. Not only did he give me a lift, but also showed me the ropes and gave lots of good advice. Outside of paper punching, this is the most interactive shooting I've done with pistol.

75 plates and 95 rounds later, I'm officially hooked. Was pretty happy with everything all things considered. The 229 didn't skip a beat between cheapo UMC and Blazer. After seeing a photo, I do need to work on my stance. My upper body is all sorts of improper.

The folks with the beeper thing were real friendly and took a lot of anxiety off once at the table. First time shooters must have this look in their face cause he had me pegged right away as a noob[laugh] Can't wait to do it again and get into some other events.

Edit: Is there a way to see our times? I was busy helping tear down and forgot all about it. Not that I did amazing, but for future reference.

You shot really well. Wouldn't have know you were a first timer! Good job!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsdUf-4mnwM

Thank you to everyone who helped make this shoot fun and safe for all involved. See you all next month (April 3rd)

Back
Top Bottom