• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Movie Stars

SiameseRat said:
Wait does this mean that neither Derek nor Tony are 400 lb beer gut guys over the age of 65? Man I have to totally revamp my image of them...

In the words of Chevy Chase " I appreciate that Clark"

SiameseRat said:
Wait does this mean that neither Derek nor Tony are 400 lb beer gut guys over the age of 65? Man I have to totally revamp my image of them...

Not even if we were standing on the same scales. Just don't add our ages together.

Hmmm.. in the context of the video, it looks like your heads alone can add to 400 lbs :).. I thought the big heads didn't come until After the drinking at the weddding [lol]

And I agree to the "too much time comment".. although I'm envious that have neither the time nor talent to pull off such a great show!!! I love it

Bugie (awestruck by celebrity)

OK I do admit that the only reason I commented on thinking that Derek and Tony were fat old guys was because of my sincere envy of their debut appearances on the big screen...
If I play nice can I tell people that I know you guys?

Oh, I've been known to rise to the occassion. I hate Class A's, not enough shoulder room, and when you get them to fit some, they look baggy.

My work clothes I don't get much choice, but from the PM's, you can probably read between the lines as to what I wear at work.

Back
Top Bottom