• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

mosin M44 walking dead

Waiting for my C&R to get back after an address change so I can pick up an M44!

This waiting sucks!

If you don't want to wait, pick one up from Tommy Gun. I got one from him last week, beautiful condition. Bore is mint, numbers match, great bluing, the whole nine yards.

Last edited:
If you don't want to wait, pick one up from Tommy Gun - he's got them for $200. I got one from him last week, beautiful condition. Bore is mint, numbers match, great bluing, the whole nine yards.

Where is he at? I just moved to NH so I wont be able to pick up anything in mass...

I have seen several mag changes, but you have to look at it from the lowest common denominator; do you want to see people popping zombie heads with every shot, or see the reality of someone taking 3 seconds to aim and stabilize and then taking the shot, then repeating 4 more times before stopping to start loading rounds? I know it wouldn't bother me all that much, but people who don't know, don't care. They don't care if that 6 shot revolver can kill 47 zombies without a reload, and they don't care that that hyper killy AR can shoot 200 rounds on full auto and never miss.

It's the same in most zombie movies; sniper using a bolt action internal mag rifle can fire 35 shots without reloading, or someone fires 30 shots out of a revolver; the only time anyone reloads is when the script needs a pause for dialogue.

Great thread.
Got my wife hooked on walking dead last season (she is now obsessed like its one of her shitty reality tv shows), so i built her this SKS for a zombie gun. Now she says its too heavy and wants me to build a lightweight ar-type but wants "one of those folding knife things on it". When i explained to her that a "bayonet" is not legal on that type of rifle, she said "thats the stupidest gun rule i've ever heard" lol.
so i guess im gonna start gathering components for a lightweight & keep this zombie apocalypse sks for myself for now & maybe even do some other mods to it.
4dtqTG.jpg

Great thread.
Got my wife hooked on walking dead last season (she is now obsessed like its one of her shitty reality tv shows), so i built her this SKS for a zombie gun. Now she says its too heavy and wants me to build a lightweight ar-type but wants "one of those folding knife things on it". When i explained to her that a "bayonet" is not legal on that type of rifle, she said "thats the stupidest gun rule i've ever heard" lol.
so i guess im gonna start gathering components for a lightweight & keep this zombie apocalypse sks for myself for now & maybe even do some other mods to it.
4dtqTG.jpg
One would hope that if more people knew what the awb actually was, more people would have the same "that's stupid" response. Sweet SKS dude

One would hope that if more people knew what the awb actually was, more people would have the same "that's stupid" response. Sweet SKS dude

Thanks!
Agree totally. politicians who make decisions on these things should be educated before they do so...
in a zombie apocalypse their will be no bans on a knife attached to a rifle or god forbid more than 10 round mags! hahahah

Back
Top Bottom