• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mosin M44 and 91/30 Stocks

Boo... m44 stock is on its way....hah! [rofl] poor wallet.

Hey Buddy, send the stock back and I will send your check back. I have not cashed it. It figures when there are none to be found you look everywhere, then just when you buy one, well somebody has what appears to be very nice looking stocks.
So box up that stock, mail it back ,I will get your check in the mail on Monday. Order the M44 stock from Royal Tiger today and you will be on your way in turning that ugly duckling m44 into a nice matching wood rifle!!!!!

I don't think I need to refinish my Mosin stock. What do you all think?

16gem8l.jpg

Great folks to deal with. Unlike some of the other on line dealers they actually treat you like a customer should be treated.

I have found some as well on another web site:

M44 Carbine Stock NOS: $80
M44 Stock Used: $65
M44 Handguard: $25
Model 1891 Handguard: $50
Model 91/30 Handguard: $15
Model 91/30 Stock: $39
Model 91/30 Stock and Handguard Set: $49
Model 91/30 Stock Early: $49

PM if anyone is interested.

Too bad K98 stocks are not as cheap!

MS

50BMG: I'll send er back this week. Should be getting the tiger import one soon already shipped from them.

I didn't hear back from you , sent you PM's and posted I would send it back if that's what you wished. No answer till yesterday.

Not hearing back from you I figured you were keeping it for a spare in the event a stock cracks or you find a M38/M44 action. My mistake for assuming.

I almost deposited the check today!!!!...keep the stock I sent you. I will send your check back. I will eat the shipping cost too.

You said you were going to modify the stock by taking some material off to better fit your action so the stock is of no use to me. I would not be able to sell it because its been modified.[cheers]

Last edited:
My laziness helps I did not get around to do any mods to it, it remains as it was when you sent it out. So I'll send it back this week! Thanks for the thought though. I was away for a few days didn't see your PM's/Posts until later. Ill throw it in the mail by Thursday. Hopefully this tiger imports one shows up shortly and then I can finally take my m44 out! Thanks again for the help.

Pics of 91/30 Stock from Royal Tiger

I received my 91/30 laminated stock in three days!!!! Its perfect. There is not a scratch on it. The barrel band and all metal parts are blue and perfect.

I wiped it down with an oil rag and the handgurad is in perfect condition as well. Had a ton more cosmoline on the caps so I am off to scrub it down with some Ed's Red.
Over all this was a great purchase for me. The price was GREAT!!!!!

Attachments

• MosinStock 001.jpg
    MosinStock 001.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 9
  • MosinStock 002.jpg
    MosinStock 002.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 9
  • MosinStock 003.jpg
    MosinStock 003.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 10
  • MosinStock 004.jpg
    MosinStock 004.jpg