More stupid people at UNH ND thru a wall

When I went to college, even knives were illegal on campus. Before anyone criticizes liberal colleges, the ones that I graduated from were the University of South Alabama in Mobile (bachelor's in engineering) and LSU in Baton Rouge (MBA). Both prohibited weapons on campus. I carried a 4" Cold Steel "Voyager" folding knife concealed in my pocket regardless.

When I went to college, even knives were illegal on campus. Before anyone criticizes liberal colleges, the ones that I graduated from were the University of South Alabama in Mobile (bachelor's in engineering) and LSU in Baton Rouge (MBA). Both prohibited weapons on campus. I carried a 4" Cold Steel "Voyager" folding knife concealed in my pocket regardless.

At my state university (1981-85 in Arkansas), there was nothing illegal about knives or guns on campus, but they were prohibited by policy (but you could store them with campus police, check them out, and check them back in). During deer season, an amazing number of students carried new rugs into their dorm rooms.

My school had a big agri program, so there was a cow pasture next to the dorms. Two men's dorms next door to each other were famous for the great crow slaughters that happened out of the northern end hall windows. ;)

stupid people owning firearms . lucky for him he was at unh and not umass.

thank goodness the girl wasn't killed

24 years old and still in college? Get a frikin job !
animal-house-350x428.jpg

Yeah. I remember 1985 or 6 Crazy Jim decided to take his hunting rifle to school with him. He wasn't called Crazy Jim for nothing. Shockingly, he did not get suspended or arrested. I guess it was a different time.

Was in my son's room yesterday afternoon. He's got a nice pocket knife in a sheath I gave him a few years ago. He's a Bristol Aggie now. The fact that he can't bring the knife to an Aggie School is just silly. But he can't. He can pull an axe or chainsaw off the wall and hack people to death. But a pocket knife? Nope. LOL

Back
Top Bottom