• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mora's love in her own words and ungrateful NRAereres

There are public forum events that are not DNC events. If libs push agenda and call spades hearts ... and no one objects, it only emboldens them. Gun owners don't need to sulk in the corner. If you pay AG, you may as well keep asking questions in all public forums. The libtard circle jerk only happens because no one interested to come and break it up with a word of disaproval.

I think GOAL does a fairly good job of alerting us to these but I could be wrong because I don't know what I/we might be missing. Any opinions on that?
And online forums? What are some good ones to provide the other point of view? Suggestions please.

I think GOAL does a fairly good job of alerting us to these but I could be wrong because I don't know what I/we might be missing. Any opinions on that?
And online forums? What are some good ones to provide the other point of view? Suggestions please.
There is a town hall next week, evening, she sends out lawyers to answer people's questions, she tries to be in the public as much as she can now, so she is exposed to ... public questions, I.e. you. ask away

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I would have loved to see the look on her face when they made it official Trump won.
She had an awful lot riding on Hitlery winning.
The phrase flapping in the breeze comes to mind.
She just tainted herself beyond repair for a Federal job ,EVER.
Win, lose or draw , this is going to follow her like week old B.O. wherever she goes.

Back
Top Bottom