Mora's love in her own words and ungrateful NRAereres

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
you know komrades, your blind hate, pre-juicedice and reluctance of weird relationships completely makes you not see how much this woman, this "public fighter for all people" loves you and caresses you and compeltely misunderstood and sheeit. I give you her own words so that you open your eyes to everlasting love radiation from immideate viccinity, overclocking giger counters and melting down ... something.

During the course of the campaign I talked about this issue. It breaks my heart that many of Americans today are killed by a gun and another 200 are injured. It is a public health issue. We need to address the issue. It doesn't mean me grabbing guns, it doesn't mean ahhh ahhh ah yeah trampling on second amendment rights. I got no interest in that, but I do have an interest in enforcing the laws that exist here.

It breaks her mother****ing heart comrades, mother****ing heart! You ungrateful pieces of shit!

You got law that says you know police chiefs in our community should be able to make the call as to whether you should be suitable for a person and applicant to get a permit to carry a gun. Ugh. That law was challenged. My office successfully defended that challenge.

These founding fathers were all wrong, afterall. Bunch of homoes. Your police chief knows what's best for you comrade. Trust him or her or whatever airplane it is.

Uohm, in the wake of Orlando, which followed a year of mass shootings, uhm, some highly publicized, as we know uhm but some not ughm we got more mass shootings in [inaudible] last year.

We got some secret shootings. Yes. Secret shootings that no one knows about, no one cares about, not eve ****ing media.

In the wake of Orlando, I remember going to my office that Monday morning and asking my team is it possible that that kind of gun can be bought here in Massachusetts and we looked at some sales guides and we discovered that in fact most very rifles were being sold here in Massachusetts even though we had law banning the sale. So I sent out notice and ugh gave notice to the actual dealers and ugh folks that were going to enforce the law and ugh sales of assault weapons, illegal sales of assault weapons had stopped in the state as the result. [thunderous applause by the people of Massachusetts]

WELLL that ****ing explains it, doesn't it? You are sending all your retarded FOIA requests and she clearly speaks that she came to her office and Monday and decided to sent the ****ing notice. OK? Stop pestering this nice lady with your stupid shit about what she talked to Faker about. She didn't. She just decided to send notice like she really needed a dump after sinco de mayo party.

But the issue is broader and we are working closer with medical community on training on gun safety ughhh, ...

Jesus ****ing Pedro Gonzales! She's resorted to train ****ing doctors to fight your ass ... I mean, ok, I don't know what it means, but it's definately love for you camo wearing faggots.

... we joined in an action Remington and to make them accountable, made some defects that are well publicised and to be this about technical safety of the owners out there so we recently just yesterday interviened in the matter and insured that Remington is actually checking its policies and checking its guns to make sure that they are safe for gun owners, that's a little of an update, for more on that I encourage you to be my social media ... not really ...

Do you really not fear your guns killing you and evil Remington doing something weird to you? Yeah, that's how much she cares, she fights for you!

... but make no mistake about it, I think that it's not about fighting against the second amendment, that's misplaced, that's not what my actions are all about, that's not what this issue is all about, but public health and public safety.

You see, feeeew, I thought she was a gun grabber, but she just wants me to have good experience with guns. I bet she would totally legalize suppressors to keep what's ;left of my hearing. Don't worry comrades. NRA will ride on a white horse and save all of you, you don't need to do nothing, just keep typing and bitching. It works.

Maura, like other progressive politicians, is nothing more than a slimy, lying, dishonest shitbag.

Shit gonna get real around here once she wins the corner office late next year.

Please stop calling them "progressives" they are marxists through and through
I like to turn it around on them and label them "Repressives" because what they are trying to accomplish is to repress all dissent to their anti-American beliefs. They're in free fall since the election and will double down on us racists/bigots, etc. It warms my heart to watch them have breakdowns and call for civil disobedience. Did you folks see the video of the old bitch being taken off the airplane because she was berating a fellow passenger/Trump supporter? They have become unhinged because their little liberal world came crashing down around them and they don't know how to handle it. Since they can't admit THEY are the problem they won't change, which is good for us.

I like to turn it around on them and label them "Repressives" because what they are trying to accomplish is to repress all dissent to their anti-American beliefs. They're in free fall since the election and will double down on us racists/bigots, etc. It warms my heart to watch them have breakdowns and call for civil disobedience. Did you folks see the video of the old bitch being taken off the airplane because she was berating a fellow passenger/Trump supporter? They have become unhinged because their little liberal world came crashing down around them and they don't know how to handle it. Since they can't admit THEY are the problem they won't change, which is good for us.

Yup, as a repressive, she knows what is best for us peons, which is why they got their butts handed to them in the most recent elections. I wonder if she even knows what this means:

“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
Benjamin Franklin

Yes, Maura, we know what is best for ourselves/families and don't need petty dictators controlling every aspect of our lives!

We are the protectors of this great nation. Each and every one of us!
We protect our family at home.
We protect ourselves in the streets.
We would protect our nation here on OUR soil if invaded!

We are the people the 2nd Amendment called the militia of this nation!

We outnumber our own govt. organized military by 300 to 1.

So who is better to protect every citizen in this nation. But him or her self!

That is why our forefathers used such a simple word as infringed so it would be understood by all.
They warned us of tyrants perverting the meaning of that word.
That this right guaranteed you at birth in this nation. Must never be corrupted!
For it protects all that is the American peoples way of life, liberty and the freedoms to live as a free nation!

It makes me sick to hear of our elected care so little about the people they are supposed to be representing.
Never before in my life have I had such a low feeling of how intelligent these politicians are.
Do they really think all it's citizens are fooled so easily?

Stripping a constitutional right and making harder for them to protect themselves by infringing on said right.
Then telling the people that it is for their own safety.
That is like removing the brakes from all cars so people would not drive over the posted limit.
Whereby protecting everyone from the actions of the few that ignore such speed limits.
This is the logic of our elected educated politicians! NOT!

Last edited:
There are public forum events that are not DNC events. If libs push agenda and call spades hearts ... and no one objects, it only emboldens them. Gun owners don't need to sulk in the corner. If you pay AG, you may as well keep asking questions in all public forums. The libtard circle jerk only happens because no one interested to come and break it up with a word of disaproval.

During the course of the campaign I talked about this issue. It breaks my heart that many of Americans today are killed by a gun and another 200 are injured. It is a public health issue. We need to address the issue. It doesn't mean me grabbing guns, it doesn't mean ahhh ahhh ah yeah trampling on second amendment rights. I got no interest in that, but I do have an interest in enforcing the laws that exist here.

No. No, it's not. And No, no you don't.

Where in all the documents written by our forefathers did they intend the American people exist in order to serve the govt..
It was always the purpose of forming a new nation with a new govt. that served the people!

Our politicians think the govt. is the only reason this nation exist. Not that our govt. exist only because of the people of this nation!

Look back in American history and you will see that this govt. has served itself at the expense of it's own people many a time!

Why should Maura Healey be any different!

Last edited:
She talks like an ignorant moron. "We got", "I got no" JFC, how did she ever make it through law school?

I now believe law school and passing the bar must be really really easy. I work with a girl who is quite literally one of the dumbest people I've ever met and she passed the bar this summer. She wants to practice contract law but can't even read our trust indentures without help from us (none of us a lawyers). I now truly believe that if she could get a JD and pass the bar that it really can't be very difficult.

OH Boris, you and your legendary shovel...you better be careful with all this russian hate going on.
Your extreme political views are going to have me tunneling you out of an internment camp.

The mods made me take down my healey b-hole mouth avatar... skysoldiers the only remaining withness.the rest are at reeducation camps[tinfoil]

Then by all means, enforce the laws. Don't go around them by reinterpreting the laws to fit your anti-gun agenda. If you had the chance, there is no doubt that you would eliminate the 2nd Amendment, so stop insulting us with your BS!

Guys be kind she had her bags packed to go to DC and the rug got yanked out from underneath her. She's stuck in MA and has no where to go now politically speaking. She can't run against Charlie because the Legislature wants him. He's easy to control, she won't be. She can't run against Warren for obvious reasons. Nobody wants that moron Markey gone because he does what he's told to do. She won't be like that. She's to ambitious. She's dead in the water politically. She's stuck right where she is...... forever and sooner-or-later she'll piss off the Dem machine then they'll get rid of her and her career will be over. OH! WHY did HILLARY have to loose? Her whole political career depended on the win.... WHY? OH! WHY?

Last edited:
In the wake of Orlando, I remember going to my office that Monday morning and asking my team is it possible that that kind of gun can be bought here in Massachusetts

The fascist DeLeo was asked the question by the media on the teevee and he said he would have to look into that.

... we joined in an action Remington and to make them accountable, made some defects that are well publicised and to be this about technical safety of the owners out there so we recently just yesterday interviened in the matter and insured that Remington is actually checking its policies and checking its guns to make sure that they are safe for gun owners, that's a little of an update, for more on that I encourage you to be my social media ... not really ...

Remington been tryin to keel you with firesticks they shootem without no needin to pwull the siwwee twiggah since yo gwand pappy had em since the nineteen fowtays.

Moewa giddin dem to fix dat chit.
Da doc done tell me to gitten me Remmy outta da house befoe it goes boom.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/17/states-join-objections-to-remington-rifle-settlement.html
States join objections to Remington rifle settlement

Scott Cohn | @ScottCohnTV
Wed, 18 Jan '17 | 12:38 PM ETCNBC.com

102236935-RTR3DAQF.530x298.jpg
Joel Page | Reuters
A shooter takes aim with a Remington Model 700 SPS Varmint rifle at the Spurwink Rod and Gun Club in Cape Elizabeth, Maine, Jan. 28, 2013.

Attorneys general from nine states and the District of Columbia are urging a federal judge to reject a proposed class action settlement involving millions of allegedly defective Remington rifles including the iconic Model 700, saying the agreement "fails to adequately protect public safety."
The 38-page filing, which alleges that Remington has "long known" that the guns can fire without the trigger being pulled, comes less than one month before U.S.District Judge Ortrie Smith in Kansas City is scheduled to consider final approval of the settlement in which Remington has agreed to replace the triggers on most of the 7.5 million guns in question.
But the attorneys general, led by Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey on behalf of her counterparts inHawaii, Maine, Maryland, New York,Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Washington, and the District of Columbia,say the judge should reject the agreement because it does not adequately warn the public of the danger they say the guns pose.
"A firearm that fires a bullet without the trigger being pulled is perhaps the quintessential example of a dangerously unsafe product," the filing says.

But in settlement notifications to the public and on aspecial settlement web site, Remington's denial of any problem is prominent. The attorneys general say that could lull gun owners into complacency.
"The notices fail to convey that correction of the defect is urgent or that failure to replace the trigger could have life-threatening consequences," the filing says.
Attorneys for Remington and class action plaintiffs did not respond to e-mails seeking a comment, but Remington has steadfastly maintained that the guns are safe and free of defects, and that lawsuits linking the alleged defect to at least two-dozen deaths are without merit. The company has said it is seeking to settle the class action case now to avoid "protracted litigation."

CNBC firstreportedin 2010 about allegations, which Remington has denied, that the company covered up the alleged defect since before the trigger design went on the market in the 1940s. The original CNBC investigation and a 2015 follow-up report are cited in the states' filing.

Last edited:
Remington been tryin to keel you with firesticks they shootem without no needin to pwull the siwwee twiggah since yo gwand pappy had em since the nineteen fowtays.

Moewa giddin dem to fix dat chit.
Da doc done tell me to gitten me Remmy outta da house befoe it goes boom.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/17/states-join-objections-to-remington-rifle-settlement.html

Goddammit, Pennsylvania! You elected another ****ing idiot to the Attorney General spot! Well, at least they know how to get rid of them over there in my home state.

We can only hope the judge(s) assigned to this case desires the sinecure of an Appellate Court judgeship under Trump. Ruling for Mora and against the 2nd A, at least for now, leaves them where they are for the next 4 years and possibly 8.

Don't worry comrades. NRA will ride on a white horse and save all of you, you don't need to do nothing, just keep typing and bitching. It works.

-----------------------------
Stratosphere

----------------------------
Troposhere

Typical NES'er Skull

The ground

The cave, where I [STRIKE=lol]live [/STRIKE]rape.

I will never be "grateful" to my goverment. It exists at our collective pleasure.

I will be eternally grateful to our Military and the people who have and continue to serve.

Then by all means, enforce the laws. Don't go around them by reinterpreting the laws to fit your anti-gun agenda. If you had the chance, there is no doubt that you would eliminate the 2nd Amendment, so stop insulting us with your BS!

Re-interpreting the law. LOL.

This is an attempt to legislate, plain and simple.

Its like re-interpreting a 65 mph speed limit to 55 for the sole purpose of writing you a ticket for doing 64.

Back
Top Bottom