• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Monday, I got a call saying my C&R has been approved!

I got a call from ATF Monday, 8-12-13. They left a message saying my C&R has been approved, and it will be in the mail in 6-8 business days. This morning I got a "Special Information" package with all kinds of pamphlets, publications, and even a DVD. Hopefully my paperwork will be arriving Monday or Tuesday...talk about a kid waiting for Santa Claus!!!

They called you? Lucky. I had to call THEM for them to tell ME they lost part of my app.

Also: I never used that DVD, for fear of it containing some sort of mind control program [tinfoil]

Also: I never used that DVD, for fear of it containing some sort of mind control program [tinfoil]

[rofl].

Silly boy, the DVD is harmless but the ink they use to print the pamphlets is absorbed into your blood stream through your fingertips and they can track you from space with satellites. Use rubber gloves and burn the pamphlets immediately! Do it for your children!

They called you?

I just got mine mailed to me. Tool only 4 weeks too

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

The call allowed the NSA to lock on and begin tracing the number as a potential terrorist number.[tinfoil]

But seriously, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

How long since you began the process?

The call allowed the NSA to lock on and begin tracing the number as a potential terrorist number.[tinfoil]

But seriously, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

How long since you began the process?

Thanks!! I sent in the original on April 2nd, but i had couple small things that needed clarification that set me back about 3-4 weeks, but
now it's all set

Back
Top Bottom