Monadnock & NES needs your help

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
This funding page has been posted before, for those who have already donated thank you very much. For those who haven't yet please read on.

Monadnock has been my home club since I moved to NH many years ago. NES used to do shoots in Southern NH, Metrowest, MA, the Cape, Northwest MA, etc. We've had shoots all over the place. As with large shoots, (cars, full auto, tannerite, etc) it's not easy to find clubs who want to deal with the liability of a large number of non-members slinging lead for 6 hours on a Saturday.

Monadnock has for the most part been the home of NES shoots for almost a decade. Mark and the crew have been hosting amazing 2nd Amendment, Freedom loving, fun shoots for a long time. 90% of the amazing people I've met in person here, I've met at a NES shoot.

Our club is in real trouble. We have some serious legal bills to pay with this current issue and if we don't raise the funds needed to fight the anti's, Monadnock Rod & Gun will no longer exist.

I know the timing of this isn't great but if you can spare a little, a little x 10,000 is a lot.

/rant off

Thank you

Click here to support Monadnock Rod & Gun Defense Fund organized by MRGCI Board

According to the link I read they have 2800.00 of 100K needed on GoFundMe.
Goddamn shame that it’s come to sh*t like this.

$2,950 now! I assume this doesn’t include the first round where people donated directly with a check or directly through PayPal, before this GoFundMe was created.

Last edited:
According to the link I read they have 2800.00 of 100K needed on GoFundMe.
Goddamn shame that it’s come to sh*t like this.

There are a couple of threads on this with various ways to donate so the GFM total isn't accurate that's just all that has been donated through GoFundMe. It got a little confusing as to what was the best way to donate. A lot of people have sent $$ through Paypal. The link is in this thread.
Monadnock Rod and Gun - We Need Your Help

Some people have sent checks directly to the club.

Is there a mondadnock member here that would be able to share any more info? Is the 100k for lawyers to fight it or is it for the expected fines and abatement? I would never expect you to put your plans on a public forum, but if there were some more concrete details about a plan and success criteria, maybe the donations would come more easily than when you post some nebulous goal that is tough to quantify if good is being done.

I'm not criticizing. I am 100% on the clubs side. I am a local resident and member of another club in the monadnock region that has gone through something similar, so I hope to help any way I can.

Is there a mondadnock member here that would be able to share any more info? Is the 100k for lawyers to fight it or is it for the expected fines and abatement? I would never expect you to put your plans on a public forum, but if there were some more concrete details about a plan and success criteria, maybe the donations would come more easily than when you post some nebulous goal that is tough to quantify if good is being done.

I'm not criticizing. I am 100% on the clubs side. I am a local resident and member of another club in the monadnock region that has gone through something similar, so I hope to help any way I can.
We can't post a legal strategy here, the Peterborough Anti's read this site. They need to know they dont have the backing we do.

Brainstorming some possible resources here. There are a fairly large number of sportsman's / fish and game clubs throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, etc. Each of which have, relatively speaking, fairly large amounts of cash sitting in their bank accounts that they may be willing to donate. For example, I was (formerly) a member of a small club and the membership didn't hesitate in the least when a motion was raised to donate $1,000 annually to support a pet life-size toy train project of one of the club leaders.

If the membership of a club is willing to fork over $1,000 to fund an irrelevant project like the one above, I would assume there would be clubs out there willing to contribute to an entirely relevant cause such as Monadnock's legal defense fund.

It's sad to see things like this happen - give 'em hell.

If I can find $600+/mo to pay back taxes left over from my divorce, I can find some (more) for you guys. Lady Radtekk and I, and my daughters, have been to several shoots over the last few years (anybody remember my birthday cake???) including the (hopefully not!) last one. My daughters even "took" my spot on the flamethrower! The videos from that! Holy f*** that was cool! My weekly $25 will restart Thursday, what's the most efficient/cost effective way? IDGAF, I want to make every penny as effective as possible to fight these scumbags!

Back
Top Bottom