Milsurp Picture Thread

I know we have a gun gallery forum, but most of us post here.

Post up a picture of your entire milsurp collection.

I posted this pic in my thread but might as well post it here. By the way where is a pic of your collection, cant wait to see M4Ms collection [smile].

101_0002-6.jpg

My slowly growing "accumulation".
DSCF0980.jpg

DSCF0853.jpg

DSCF0822.jpg

DSCF0782.jpg

DSCF0681.jpg

DSCF0656.jpg

DSCF0145.jpg

Technically the SKS isn't milsurp as it is Chinese but I still included it.

M1 Carbine is tops on my list of next in line...but first I need so moolah! [wink]

Pretty good.

The first 91/30 is a PU (bent bolt). The M91 is a Finn. The M44 without a bayonet is actually a Type 53. The Mauser is a K98. The Enfield is a No. 4 Mk. I/II

It'd be less work for me to count the stars in a clear night sky.[laugh]

Just out of curiousity when was the last time you counted your milsurp collection.

milsurps.JPG

Easy to identify them all, but try anyway. Whoever gets all the models correct gets a cookie.

Nice collection, I really need a m1 carbine.

Got bored with one of my M44's....

IMG_2462.jpg

What the heck did you do that for, but it is your gun your choice.

Nice collections to everybody else.

why the slap?

The rifle looks much better in BLACK! The newer military rifles are .
Its not like we are defacing a collectors item. M44s are cheap and plentiful!!! I have plenty of real rifles that I would never do this to. If I screw up the rifle it only cost $70.00 bucks for a replacement ! I have had steaks that cost more.

why the slap?

The rifle looks much better in BLACK! The newer military rifles are .
Its not like we are defacing a collectors item. M44s are cheap and plentiful!!! I have plenty of real rifles that I would never do this to. If I screw up the rifle it only cost $70.00 bucks for a replacement ! I have had steaks that cost more.

Yeah but if you want to really improve on it, there are so many aftermarket accessories out there including stocks that will squeeze out more accuracy out of the rifle.

Ok before this turns into a thread that bounces back and forth with comments that are not related to the subject, let me end it now with the following...

50ford3.290184203_std.jpg

Why? Because it is his, and he can do what he wants to it.

2837948990029741940S500x500Q85.jpg

Why? Again this is there property and can do what they want.

mailbox.jpg

Why? Hey if they want the mailbox to look this way.. I guess its ok..[rofl]

Ok, so can we please end the comments back and forth? I painted the M44 because I can, again I do not care what others think, it is mine and I will do what I want. Thanks.

Glad to see I am not the only one with a gew88.

As far as that sportered m44, remember when all those 03s where sporterized they only cost 15.00.

Back
Top Bottom