Millbury PD and Gun Buyback

so a cop traded in a POS pocket pistol into a gun buyback program??

I like guns of all shapes, sizes, calibers, but when I have to hold a pistol like an english person holds a tea cup, I have to dray the line.

WOW. Speachless!! Why drive all the way to Ptown when you can just buy one of these??

you can, but you would not know how to anally conceal it properly without a certified Ptown instructor on anal concealment, insertion, extraction and preparing your anus for the sensation of storing that gun.

So, now, any bit of evidence in the locker is tainted because unauthorized persons gained access to the secured area, RIGHT?!

So, now, any bit of evidence in the locker is tainted because unauthorized persons gained access to the secured area, RIGHT?!
Only if the chain of custody was compromised. Techniques such as separate lockers only command officers have the key to open (but any officer can deposit evidence into) and tamper proof bags with a custody log and signature on the seal can still protect the validity of the evidence.
Detective Lt. Dowd concluded that Chief Desorcy informed him the department was establishing a written policy regarding securing, handling and storing evidence.
Better late than never I suppose.

Last edited:
Of course they got paid administrative leave. I'm sure if I broke into the storage room at work, and "borrowed" a laptop that "looked cool" and didn't return it until someone found out, I'd get a paid vacation too!

The "they were just trying it out" is the cover up statement. They stole it would be the correct version. Police stealing items from these "lock ups" is hardly an original sin, they do it all the time.

Too bad one cannot use "how other cases were handled" in court arguments (such arguments are generally totally rejected). The next embezzler could explain how he planned to return the money.

"Officer Belliveau told Sgt. McFaul that four or five years ago, Officer Guyan's house had burned down and that the chief at that time had allowed him to store his personal weapons in the armory.

I guess this is why they don't have room and whisk confiscated guns off to the bonded warehouse. Four or five years ago and he's still storing his property there? Must suck to be homeless that long though.

This mirrors the case when Captain "Good" from the Taunton PD went bad a number of years ago. I don't understand why these knuckleheads jeopardize their careers over something like this. Trying to steal a gun. What retards!

so a cop traded in a POS pocket pistol into a gun buyback program??

I like guns of all shapes, sizes, calibers, but when I have to hold a pistol like an english person holds a tea cup, I have to dray the line.

Not sure if serious. The cop took the already turned in gun from the lockup/evidence area, w/e. Returned it when caught.

This mirrors the case when Captain "Good" from the Taunton PD went bad a number of years ago. I don't understand why these knuckleheads jeopardize their careers over something like this. Trying to steal a gun. What retards!
They have confidence they will be protected. This is why cops are far more likely to shoot when threatened by a dog than unconnected civilians with LTCs.

Back
Top Bottom