Milford LTC process

Can anyone help? Do they require anything other than the basic app? From what I've read here they're pretty green. They are only open for licensing 2 days a week 9-3. I'm planning on calling them Tuesday to see what I need but I thought I would ask here first.

To the mods, I'm posting this here to get maximum exposure.

Thanks All

Blitz1

Yes I did, it's kind of vague though. I was hoping that somebody here had practical experience. Thanks Jon.

P.S. I like the new avatar, pretty creepy. [smile]

Yes I did, it's kind of vague though. I was hoping that somebody here had practical experience. Thanks Jon.

P.S. I like the new avatar, pretty creepy. [smile]

Your welcome. Maybe a Milford resident will check in.
Ya, the avatar is Dr. Syn "The Scarecrow".

All you need is the form filled out, proof of State approved firearms course, and your check. You don't even need to call ahead, but I would, just to make sure the Officer is in.

starring a pre-Secret Agent Man/The Prisoner Patrick McGoohan?

"Danger Man", please. It was never called "Secret Agent Man". It was relabeled "Secret Agent" for the US broadcasts of the second and third seasons, but "Secret Agent Man" is solely the name of the awful replacement theme song that was used for the US broadcasts.

(Sorry, Kev, we're a bit off topic now [laugh])

"Danger Man", please. It was never called "Secret Agent Man". It was relabeled "Secret Agent" for the US broadcasts of the second and third seasons, but "Secret Agent Man" is solely the name of the awful replacement theme song that was used for the US broadcasts.

HEY! I like that song! Now currently back in circulation via a clever ad for credit card protection.

Note that it was quite prescient, predicting The Prisoner:

They've given you a number
And taken away your name...

All you need is the form filled out, proof of State approved firearms course, and your check. You don't even need to call ahead, but I would, just to make sure the Officer is in.

Thanks JR!! thats what i was looking for.

Thanks to Jon and Scriv for showing me the way.

(Sorry, Kev, we're a bit off topic now [laugh])

Hey I'm not a Secret Agent just an analyst [smile]

Note that it was quite prescient, predicting The Prisoner:

I think that was more likely a cheap reference to James Bond than a prediction of The Prisoner. But watch the Danger Man episode "Colony Three". Now THAT is a prediction of The Prisoner.

Blitz1 said:
Hey I'm not a Secret Agent just an analyst

Yeah, but they'd make you say that, wouldn't they? [wink]

I think that was more likely a cheap reference to James Bond than a prediction of The Prisoner. But watch the Danger Man episode "Colony Three". Now THAT is a prediction of The Prisoner.

Bond's "007" was his LTK number, not nomenclature. He certainly made no effort to use an alias. What part of "Bond - James Bond" did you forget? [wink]

"Colony Three" sounds intriguing, however.

Yeah, but they'd make you say that, wouldn't they? [wink]

Who are "they" [wink] and say what?

"Colony Three" sounds intriguing, however.

Yes, when I first watched through all the Danger Man episodes, that one made me go, "Uh.... this is familiar." I later read an interview ith McGoohan where he admits that episode was in large part the whole basis for the Prisoner.

Geez, somewhere I've got a picture of me standing next to No.6's apartment in The Village (a.k.a. the Hotel Portmeirion in Wales). I gotta see if I can dig it out. It was probably ten years ago I was there now, but boy was that place run down.

Back
Top Bottom