Middle Schooler pictured in bathroom with loaded gun

the second amendment has no age restrictions. gun free zones are bullish#t stupid laws.

Plot twist - the picture was taken as a threat to gangs to leave the kid and his friends alone. If the kids in gangs have guns, why can't kids not in gangs shoot back? Self defense is self defense, and I know many kids (to include my 7 and 10 year olds) that I trust around guns much more than adults.

Plot twist - the picture was taken as a threat to gangs to leave the kid and his friends alone. If the kids in gangs have guns, why can't kids not in gangs shoot back? Self defense is self defense, and I know many kids (to include my 7 and 10 year olds) that I trust around guns much more than adults.

If he committed a crime then arrest and charge him for the crime. Possession of a firearm should not be crime. Possession of a firearm in a school should not be crime.

I hate laws that infringe on freedom under the guise of preventing crime. If no crime is committed then leave people alone.

If there was a threat and that is a crime then let the law handle it. But until he acts no real crime was committed.

Last edited:
Growing up, the guns were in an unlocked closet with the ammo in the same closet. Of course if my bother or I ever did anything remotely stupid with them things would have instantly changed and the punishment swift and severe.

Growing up, the guns were in an unlocked closet with the ammo in the same closet. Of course if my bother or I ever did anything remotely stupid with them things would have instantly changed and the punishment swift and severe.

My grandfather left his house unlocked, in the closet by the backdoor was his shotgun and 22, ammo included; and just for fun that's where he kept his whiskey as well. No one ever thought of touching any of it.

Back
Top Bottom