• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Michigan Couple charged with assault

Look, all this is doing is giving us new rules to play by. The young girl was filming so that in and of itself would have probably led to the police detaining them as the alleged bump was seemingly not video recorded.

If you do not want to apologize then do not apologize.

If you have vehicle then move into your vehicle.

If they block you let them.....

If they hit you hit them back...

All the while you make darn sure you are the first to call the police.

The girl had the mother on video purposely walking behind the car.

So stay in the car and wait for the police to arrive.

New rules. Play by them. Always be the first to call the cops.

As soon as the woman and girl go in their faces they should have pulled the cell phones and dialed for the police.

Go back in the store where everything should be on camera. Remain calm and vigilant but wait for the police.

But always be ready to defend against a physical attack.

Look, all this is doing is giving us new rules to play by. The young girl was filming so that in and of itself would have probably led to the police detaining them as the alleged bump was seemingly not video recorded.

As soon as the woman and girl go in their faces they should have pulled the cell phones and dialed for the police.

Go back in the store where everything should be on camera. Remain calm and vigilant but wait for the police.

They're way ahead of you.

Personally I'm thinking that wearing a mask in public is starting to look like it has its advantages. Having some handy for the license plates on your vehicle is starting to sound like not such a bad idea either.

They're way ahead of you.

Personally I'm thinking that wearing a mask in public is starting to look like it has its advantages. Having some handy for the license plates on your vehicle is starting to sound like not such a bad idea either.

I don't think it should be a law.

But now you have two seemingly innocent people jammed up most likely over nothing.

I don't think it should be a law.

But now you have two seemingly innocent people jammed up most likely over nothing.
I agree, but part of what you're suggesting is calling the police and they're on their way to making it illegal for whites to call 911 on blacks. Literally 90% of these calls will be portrayed as Karen calls.

The police wont help so why call them? You may be charged for even making the phone call now. Wear a mask, handle the situation yourself and gtfo. If the other side didnt see this coming it's their own fault.

I agree, but part of what you're suggesting is calling the police and they're on their way to making it illegal for whites to call 911 on blacks. Literally 90% of these calls will be portrayed as Karen calls.

The police wont help so why call them? You may be charged for even making the phone call now. Wear a mask, handle the situation yourself and gtfo. If the other side didnt see this coming it's their own fault.

good point.

The new rules are you film your side. Call the cops... repeat multiple times your being threatened on the phone with 911 and record it if possible. Then escalate if needed.

this shit got to stop

This is wall-to-wall stupid people, playing stupid games, winning stupid prizes.

Baiting, virtue signaling, "brandishing".

Heavy emphasis on games. Acting out/acting up for an "audience".
What with cell phone video, nowadays like as not there will be a real audience.
But plenty of fools are playing to an audience in their heads.

If the MSM keeps doubling down, pumping energy into the system,
it'll only "end" by getting even worse.

Confrontations over more and more trivial matters.
Confrontations that escalate to more and more violence.
Milkshake on a windshield. Slapfest in the parking lot.
Brick through the windshield. Someone shoved through a store window.

Unprovoked harassment for the invisible audience
will spread like the knock-out game did.
(Optics like the Flint Macy's salesclerk attack).

When an unprovoked attack is filmed in full context,
and they make the mistake of picking on some CCW operator,
that's really going to start the dumpster fire.

Attackers aren't going to interpret it as a disincentive,
because the MSM will (as usual) spin
lethal self-defense against an aggrivated assault as cold blooded murder.

That's when the blue states will start passing midnight statutes against carry in public,
For The Children.

Sigh.

I've assumed she was trying to photograph the license plate,
and felt entitled to move about as fast as the Queen Mary coming in to the dock.

Probably to fling the photo at the police, but possibly for social media/doxxing.
(Why not both?)

Probably not for staging a drunk Russian/Slippin' Jimmy accident claim
("Ow! Ow! Ow! Did you see that? He hit me! Ran right over my uvula!").
But never say never.

Won't matter. He's got a semen demon cut exactly from the same mold and set to inherit all the billions anyhow. Gonna need to do a lot more house cleaning than just the old man.
I'm ok with that. Laws are out the window anyway so why not wipe the Soros bloodline from the earth?

Back
Top Bottom