Michigan Couple charged with assault

zork51

NES Member
BREAKING: White Couple Charged with Assault After Viral Video Shows Pregnant Woman Defending Herself with Firearm in Confrontation with Black Woman
The press has "under reported" the "whole story". Sad to see MSM continue down this path following Soros led BLM tactics. It is really sad because people don't want to be falsely accused of racism where it does NOT exist. If it does of course it should be addressed as the situation warrants. These tactics of only showing the last 30 seconds of a 5 minute incident to suggest racism is being taught in classes to promote anarchy. We must have lost about 50 years of progress with race relations already. It's not the right road to take. Races will unnecessarily become MORE segregated unto themselves. Sad. But you know when a circle promoting violence is being weaved and becomes a full circle someday; many inside who help make the circle won't know how to get out and some will see personally the damage it can cause. Could you imagine being in this situation because your pregnant wife accidentally bumped into someone's kid? OMG

Because woke cancel culture. They want anyone who doesn’t actively think like them to be too scared to speak out, for risk of being fired or their loved ones being fired.

The step-mom of the cop in Atlanta charged with murder was fired from her job too. Just being associated with someone is now a “crime”.

The question I have is why was the husband charged with assault? He may have been carrying, but I didn’t see him pull. Another fishing expedition by the DA? Provide room to negotiate down to lessor charges?

As hard as they may try, they will never break all people's will to resist their bullshit. They are actually galvanizing more and more people against them and they will lose in the end.
We'll see in November, if the freedom loving Americans either don't show up and vote or the Dems steal the election it's over. The illegal lockdowns proved the Swamp is all powerful in the cities, towns and States.

We must have lost about 50 years of progress with race relations already.
hell, i'd say more. this is about as bad, if not worse, as i've seen in my lifetime. the agitators that are in with the protesters have their own agenda and racial equality is not on the menu.

hell, i'd say more. this is about as bad, if not worse, as i've seen in my lifetime. the agitators that are in with the protesters have their own agenda and racial equality is not on the menu.
and liberal Mayors and Governors are allowing the riots to continue because they either side with the anarchists are too afraid to move against them. The mob is coming from them and if they oppose their idiotic demands to defund the Police they will be drawn and quartered.

Try this:

"Replace the word "Green" with "Hetero White Christian Male" and you will understand Kermit's plight...

Sure, it ruins the beat...

Unfortunately some of the lessons being learned are

-wear a mask in public
-stick to your own kind
-dont hang around for the police
-dont stop your car/get out of your car
-dont expect the police/authorities to help you
-dont expect your employer to back you
-dont expect the media to be interested in your side of the story or to report it accurately
-dont expect any of your fellow citizens to assist you

Basically, You Are On Your Own (YAOYO) so act accordingly

Unfortunately some of the lessons being learned are

-wear a mask in public
-stick to your own kind
-dont hang around for the police
-dont stop your car/get out of your car
-dont expect the police/authorities to help you
-dont expect your employer to back you
-dont expect the media to be interested in your side of the story or to report it accurately
-dont expect any of your fellow citizens to assist you

Basically, You Are On Your Own (YAOYO) so act accordingly

Add to that, when in fear for your life, shoot first and ask questions later.

Try not to ever run out of ammo.

Always bring enough gun.

We'll see in November, if the freedom loving Americans either don't show up and vote or the Dems steal the election it's over. The illegal lockdowns proved the Swamp is all powerful in the cities, towns and States.

No, that's when it begins.....and if leftists think they are going to be treated with any quarter they are sadly mistaken.

No, that's when it begins.....and if leftists think they are going to be treated with any quarter they are sadly mistaken.
How does it begin exactly? Hypothetically, some Joe Schmoe in suburbia is pissed because he feels the election was stolen out from under his guy. Whats he going to do? Go down the street and shoot the local dogcatcher? Realistically, drive up to DC and do what exactly? Are Deep Staters walking down the sidewalk with signs hanging around their necks?

but if you were to go to DC and shoot the first 30 people you see, I'd bet you'd be hitting 25 swamp creatures. I think the sheer number of lazy, overpaid, underworked, pensioned out, good healthcare plan, affirmative action federal flunkies precludes the necessity for them to wear a sign to be identified.

but if you were to go to DC and shoot the first 30 people you see, I'd bet you'd be hitting 25 swamp creatures. I think the sheer number of lazy, overpaid, underworked, pensioned out, good healthcare plan, affirmative action federal flunkies precludes the necessity for them to wear a sign to be identified.

I would watch the rhetoric on here as someone who might be an anti 2A and trolls for the state may take your statement literally. Just sayin................

ty zork, but anything any of us say would be construed in the worst possible way by one of Maura's trolls. If they have their way, NES will have it's own special reeducation camp. So F them.

Why was that guy fired? He didn’t do anything.
This is the part that most people thar carry are not prepared for.

The news will have your name and picture all over the internet. Everyone will know who you are, you will most likely lose your job and if you prevail, your name will still be out there for anyone to see when you are looking for a new job after you lost your house and all your savings.

In my opinion, someones name should not be public until that person is FOUND to be guilty.

Edit to add:

The system's job is to keep as many people as possible in the system, it destroys their lives, they take all your money, it keeps judges and cops busy and hopefully they turn you into a criminal by making it almost impossible for you to have a normal life when they spit you out.

Would USCAA or another self defense insurance help in a situation like this one?

I took a concealed carry course years ago when I first got my LTC. One thing I remember the guy saying was regardless of what happens and no matter how much in the right you are, your life will never be the same. Also remember him saying that the headlines the next day wont say "Good guy defends himself from career criminal", theyll say "Gunman shoots young father of 3 and former high school football standout".

I feel genuinely bad for these people who get baited into these type of situations. Almost wish that people will start "winning stupid prizes" in these situations, but I know that others wont learn and it will just get worse.

Last edited:
true that, north. Unfortunately, sometimes if the guy doesn't take the shot, the only function the police will serve is to secure the crime scene. On top of that, if the killer is an illegal, a ma**h*** judge will probably set him free on $5 bail and then if he's found guilty some ridiculously short sentence with no notification to ICE upon his release.

How does it begin exactly? Hypothetically, some Joe Schmoe in suburbia is pissed because he feels the election was stolen out from under his guy. Whats he going to do? Go down the street and shoot the local dogcatcher? Realistically, drive up to DC and do what exactly? Are Deep Staters walking down the sidewalk with signs hanging around their necks?

If the election is rigged, you will see the left emboldened even more than they are now. They'll continue their push on culture cancelling and they will start meeting regular armed resistance. No body will give a fvck about any laws anymore or police and key people will start being sought out.
Do you think all these mayors of the shithole cities are going to be able to stick around when there's 1 or a hundred people looking to plant them?
There will be complete resentment and disregard towards the police from both sides of the political spectrum......even worse than there is now from when they stood by witnessing felony after felony committed in their presence, yet will jam up someone for being in a public park or on a beach. The standard answer is going to be "go fvck yourself" If the cops push the issue, people will seek retribution. It may not happen the next day but it will happen......it already has and it will get much worse as things continue to spiral downward.

Another target you'll likely see is the media.

This shitshow isn't going to be over anytime soon.

Never mess with a pregnant woman. Ton of fail in this. Just walk away and prepare to be portrayed as a racisit social media for being a racist anyway. The fools with the cameras are not right so you are not loosing any arguments. It's like trying to argue with a 2 year old, a raging drunk, or a schizophrenic person.

View: https://youtu.be/iZhdMcrBuDU

Race baiting!
Then they call the POPO! [rofl2]

Defund the police!
Let out criminals do to Covid-19.
But encourage rioting, looting and the burning down of America..

Why don't they just throw out those in office and loot and burn their houses down.
That is where the real oppression is!

Then all this supporting of bad behavior will be put to stop!

Not guilty of any crime, other than being white!

Sad but true. You have four boxes: soap, ballot, jury, and cartridge. Use them in that order. Well, we won at the ballot in 2016 but have precious little to show for it. We should have started using the jury box swiftly and decisively in 2017 to dismantle the Deep State. Because of the Republicans' inaction - and the President's - we are at risk of losing the ballot this year. Now if the Dems steal the election there will be no Barr at DOJ and all the positions of power will be occupied by minions of the Democrat party leaders; i.e., the jury box will be gone, too.

First, I oppose your borderline threat of a post.

Second, most federal employees in DC proper are highly ambitious and work hard for their goals. The lazy federal workers who are just in it for the retirement and inability to get fired are usually in offices around the rest of the country.

[angry2]

Authorities in St. Louis executed a search warrant Friday evening at the home of Mark and Patricia McCloskey, the couple who made headlines last month when they took up arms to defend their home from protesters.

Soros would be a good start

Back
Top Bottom