• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Michael DeBethencourt is simply the best

Cross-X

Shooting at the big range in heaven
Dealer
NES Member
If you ever get a chance to take a course from Michael DeBethencourt, do it!

I have taken several classes, including Defensive Knife, Firearms Retention and Takeaway, and Mastering the Snub-nosed Revolver.

Outstanding instructor, always teaching the latest techniques, williing to entertain questions challenging what he teaches, and totally focused on teaching what really works.

One of the best bangs for the buck.

I can hardly wait for his next course.

For course listings, see the advertisement in the Goal Message.

I've heard his name before but can't "connect it".

Please post his business name, website or other way to contact him in this thread? That way anyone interested has a good starting point, other than fishing thru The Outdoor Message. Although I am a staunch supporter of GOAL, not everyone here belongs, so they need more info to find the good trainers.

Thanks.

LenS said:
Although I am a staunch supporter of GOAL, not everyone here belongs, so they need more info to find the good trainers.

Let me put in a plug for Goal here - simply, if you are living in MA, you should join. They're about the only friend we've got on Beacon Hill - or who is plugged into Beacon Hill, anyway. NRA has written off MA long ago.

Ross

Michael teaches at the S&W Academy occassionally. I think that he uses the name "Northeast Tactical School" for his own courses, which he teaches very frequently. He's in North Billerica, phone 978-667-5591. I don't have any E-mail address of web site.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom