Merry Christmas NES'ers

I don't go to work until Monday night, and that's usually the only time I'm on NES. So I figured Christmas Eve is close enough to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

MC.jpeg

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to the entire NES community and Happy Healthy New Year.
Be safe and as always, make good decisions!

"The blessing and protection of Heaven are at all times necessary, but especially so in times of public distress and danger.

original.jpg

Merry Christmas to all of NES. I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. However I wish all of you a Merry Christmas. [wink]

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Its almost 70 degrees here in south central Kentucky, with bright sunshine and 5mph breezes. Two years ago this very hour it was bright sun and in the single digits to teens and I was watching 3 bobcats in my driveway sunning themselves. Two babies, one up on a roll of hay, one sitting on a stump and the mother laying in the driveway. Life is good!!!

Merry Christmas to NES'ers everywhere!

May your ammo lockers be full, and your safes run out of space.

dbaeda4357ca73d56aa1d799a76cb773.jpg

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Its almost 70 degrees here in south central Kentucky, with bright sunshine and 5mph breezes. Two years ago this very hour it was bright sun and in the single digits to teens and I was watching 3 bobcats in my driveway sunning themselves. Two babies, one up on a roll of hay, one sitting on a stump and the mother laying in the driveway. Life is good!!!
Today (Christmas Eve) supposed to be near 70 in Boston too, like Kentucky. Now if Santa would just bring us gun laws like Kentucky's...

I don't go to work until Monday night, and that's usually the only time I'm on NES. So I figured Christmas Eve is close enough to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

View attachment 154219

Me neither, but had to work three 10-12hr shifts straight to get a four day weekend, got out at 6 this morning. Worth it though.
Merry Christmas, God bless and be safe to all NES members.

Back
Top Bottom