• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pump it up! - best crypto pumps on telegram
Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @pump_upp !
Wow, feces-tier bots that you see on YT and IG comments... are coming to NES?

Gee, these random acconts on social media hinting that they sell firearms, controlled substances and crypto for a fraction of the market rate sure seem like a good deal!

Orangepeacock's account prob had a terrible password or he got ID thefted by scammers and they're using his accounts for this.

In case it wasn't abundantly clear, it's a scam.

Wow, feces-tier bots that you see on YT and IG comments... are coming to NES?

Gee, these random acconts on social media hinting that they sell firearms, controlled substances and crypto for a fraction of the market rate sure seem like a good deal!
Should I not have entered my card number?

Should I not have entered my card number?
Probably not, but if you start PMing me "Hi, you have an offer to win a free $200 Amazon gift card, just reply with your SSN and 2 forms of government issued photo ID, routing and account number of your bank account" I'll assume the worst

Am I the only one that’s seen this multiple times?
I see them all over YT and social media comment sections. They're obvious and low IQ scams, but they cast a wide net and there's a lot of suckers out there.

Plus, US or western LE can't do anything really to stop the scammers or get your money back, since it'll trace back to a basement of a black market operation in some unincorporated slum in Calcutta, India in one of the most densely populated and unorganized places in the world.

india3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom