• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Membership dues

Naaman

NES Member
Well, I decided it’s time to get that sweet green badge.

I wanna pay via PayPal, I don’t have one but I use my wife’s. There’s no spot to put a “memo” with my username and email.

How can I confirm my account will be upgraded?
@Admin

I think when you select paypal payment thru NES, the website and pp communicates with each other and credit's your account automatically. At least that's how it works with other sites.

I think when you select paypal payment thru NES, the website and pp communicates with each other and credit's your account automatically. At least that's how it works with other sites.
That has been my experience with nes. Not sure how wife's account could effect it

Well, I decided it’s time to get that sweet green badge.

I wanna pay via PayPal, I don’t have one but I use my wife’s. There’s no spot to put a “memo” with my username and email.

How can I confirm my account will be upgraded?
@Admin
If you're logged in to NES and click on the membership link with PP no matter what PP account you use it will go through. A lot of guys use their wives PP accounts. :)

Back
Top Bottom