• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

goa membership

greencobra

NES Member
i can't get the number of members goa has nationwide. is it a secret? or any information regarding their work in washington lobbying congress. yes, i am a member. i was just googling around and didn't see what i wanted to know. maybe i'm a shitty googler. there was a few press releases from lobbying efforts at a state level in some locations. i do remember sending an email a while back. never got an answer. just curious is all. i expect they are busy, it's been a hell of a year on the home front.

i can't get the number of members goa has nationwide. is it a secret? or any information regarding their work in washington lobbying congress. yes, i am a member. i was just googling around and didn't see what i wanted to know. maybe i'm a shitty googler. there was a few press releases from lobbying efforts at a state level in some locations. i do remember sending an email a while back. never got an answer. just curious is all. i expect they are busy, it's been a hell of a year on the home front.
Showing results for GOA membership numbers
Search instead for GOA mebership numbers

Search Results​

Featured snippet from the web​

Gun Owners of America
FoundedNovember 9, 1976
Membership2,000,000+
FounderH.L. Richardson
Senior Vice PresidentErich Pratt
Revenue (2015)$2,152,940

This is all,I could find

Back