• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

McCain in NH

McCain Emphasizing His Conservative Bona Fides

""I've always been a conservative," he said. "I think my voting record clearly indicates that on economic issues, national security issues, social issues — I'm pro-life — so I think I could make an argument I've had a pretty clear 20-some-year record basically being conservative."

Mr. McCain's associates said it would be nearly impossible to win the nomination without quelling concern among conservatives who, even before his immigration bill — over which he was attacked by Republicans at two town hall meetings he held during his 24 hours here — were concerned by his advocacy for campaign finance laws, a global warming treaty and gun control."

He isn't fooling many folks, either. We all know better. I heard someone say on TV this weekend that he wouldn't vote for McCain over a Democrat. IIRC, it was Pat Robertson that made the comment, during an interview.

I actually think I trust Hitlery Klinton more than McCain. I think the NVA may have brainwashed him.

Back
Top Bottom