• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MCarbo Sub2K Glock mag release install

Title basically says it all. Love the sub2k EXCEPT for the shitty mag release. I have the glock17 mag version. Not only is the release hard to get to without breaking my grip but the mags don’t fall free when I do. Thinking this is solely a mag release issue and not the weight if my 10 round mass glock mags. I want to order and install the MCarbo extended mag release and have heard good things. However, their instructional video basically has me take the whole damn thing apart and I am wondering has anyone done this themselves? Did you really have to take everything apart? I’m trying to avoid that if possible. Also don’t really want to wait 2 months to pay and ship it to Kel Tec for them to do it for me although I know thats an option. Any input or guidance is appreciated!

I no longer have my Gen2, they are not fun to disassemble. My suggestion is to also get the MCarbo housing screw kit. When I took mine apart I had to destroy to 2 of them because the where spinning.

I’m not sure if you have to fully disassemble it without a short cut being available. This kit unfortunately, is what you should kit. The tool and Loctite for plastic to metal are definitely needed.

Back
Top Bottom