May have misplaced my boys... but I won't have to sleep on the couch

My fiance' does not care as long as she can spend the same amount of money and she sure does. In fact if I complain about being broke too much she offers to give me money for stuff including guns and ammo.

Not all women use double speak. Some of us would say "fine, it's your decision", & mean it.

Like I said we've been married 26 years, her fine actually means fine. She doesn't usually mince words [smile]. Thank God for that, because I'm not very good at deciphering! I bought the rifle tonight and she said it was 'cute' (Marlin .22) I said "no it's very manly". Now, if it was her sister... good luck on that, her first husband found out 'fine' doesn't really mean 'fine'. [rofl]

...So even is she reads this, we're good. You need to buy my Willy's :)

Could read too much into this line...

...Congratulations on the proposal! I hope she isn't reading here or your surprise is ruined! [wink]

Shhhh! She doesn't KNOW about NES.[rofl]

... You have wrongfully categorized the AR purchase. ...As I have mentioned here before, you have a duty to own the same primary battle rifle of your country's military. Owning an AR-15 ...

Wait. I thought it was the M-16.

(-:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnM
...Congratulations on the proposal! I hope she isn't reading here or your surprise is ruined!

Shhhh! She doesn't KNOW about NES.

She knows about NES, knows I'm a member of a shooting forum and talk with others about guns, but she's not on the forum. Firearms really aren't her thing, she prefers a bow and arrow.

Back
Top Bottom