Maura Healey on WRKO at 9:30AM today 11/15/16

She is going on to talk about butt-hurt Hotline she is setting up for people who feel threatened by the election results. Lets remind how threatened we feel by her actions in July[smile]

Phone number is 617-266-6868

Last edited:
The AG is not there to talk about guns. It's about all the cry babies who are going to file discrimination suits because of Trump. The state is setting up a hotline for people to call if the are being harassed by us Trump supporters. Haven't you heard since Trump was elected racism has risen one million percent. Don't you watch television ? LOL. [rofl]

I'm an oppressed minority. I'm one of an apparent minority of people who voted for Trump in this state, and I feel like my vote didn't count, as MA went solidly for Clinton. All these people complaining about Trump getting voted in are triggering "feelings" that I can't cope with.

Exactly so call and state how threatened and oppressed you feel.

I'm an oppressed minority. I'm one of an apparent minority of people who voted for Trump in this state, and I feel like my vote didn't count, as MA went solidly for Clinton. All these people complaining about Trump getting voted in are triggering "feelings" that I can't cope with.

Yes, hello. First time caller from Brighton. I want to file a civil rights violation complaint with the AG's office. I'm afraid for my life and my family's safety and property.

This crazy lady, who I've never met has threatened to have me arrested and put in prison. She plans to steal my property because she disagrees with my constitutional rights to own and transfer firearms I legally purchased over the past 18 years acoording to written MA laws.

Where do I file the complaint in the state? I also plan to file federally. Thank you.

I texted question how many illegals has your office prosecuted for welfare fraud, Will your office follow up on this real crime if its reported on your tip line

Yes, hello. First time caller from Brighton. I want to file a civil rights violation complaint with the AG's office. I'm afraid for my life and my family's safety and property.

This crazy lady, who I've never met has threatened to have me arrested and put in prison. She plans to steal my property because she disagrees with my constitutional rights to own and transfer firearms I legally purchased over the past 18 years acoording to written MA laws.

Where do I file the complaint in the state? I also plan to file federally. Thank you.
Perfect. *67.. Read script.. Crickets.. Re read script. If done correctly, x 20,000? 30,000. Message sent.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

9:38 and she's already a broken record. I wanna vomit. I wish VD or VB whatever his name is would interrupt her bulldozing PC cucca!

Anyone want to give a synopsis for those of us who can't listen in?

Maura: I set up a hotline because people need their rights protected

WRKO: So this includes Trump supporters who are bullied?

Maura: (gags) yes, this includes everyone

WRKO: many think this is a ploy to gin up drama

Maura: we have people being harassed, bullied, intimidated and there's no room for that here, our office exists to protect peoples rights

WRKO: OK, hard break, gotta go.

Maura: I set up a hotline because people need their rights protected

WRKO: So this includes Trump supporters who are bullied?

Maura: (gags) yes, this includes everyone

WRKO: many think this is a ploy to gin up drama

Maura: we have people being harassed, bullied, intimidated and there's no room for that here, our office exists to protect peoples rights

WRKO: OK, hard break, gotta go.

Thanks, Mike.

It's amazing how it's really too much to ask that our state Attorney General cut the shit and actually just enforce the state's laws in a non-partisan manner.

Maura said. I think I will call later.

If they feel that they have with been a witness or a victim of a concerted threat. Harassment or violence by, bias motivated or otherwise and they should only take comfort in the fact that we take this seriously and investigate and review everything that comes in.

So I believe that a politically motivated person wants to deprive me of my Constitutional rights. They have threatened my freedom by interpreting laws that make me a felon without legislative action to rewrite laws. Not by the law but by the interpretation of 18 years of settled law. They have said that they will not prosecute me now but may at a later date as they feel more politically necessary. I feel threatened.

Maura said. I think I will call later.

If they feel that they have with been a witness or a victim of a concerted threat. Harassment or violence by, bias motivated or otherwise and they should only take comfort in the fact that we take this seriously and investigate and review everything that comes in.

So I believe that a politically motivated person wants to deprive me of my Constitutional rights. They have threatened my freedom by interpreting laws that make me a felon without legislative action to rewrite laws. Not by the law but by the interpretation of 18 years of settled law. They have said that they will not prosecute me now but may at a later date as they feel more politically necessary. I feel threatened.

I raise your threatened, and feel harassed, intimidated, violated, and even have moments where I feel for my life and that I will be attacked and deprived of my Constitutional liberties.

Many well written descriptions of harrassment and feelings of being intimidated and violated here. I suggest we call them in to the number below.

We should all call this.

http://www.mass.gov/ago/consumer-res...te-crimes.html

1-800-994-3228

I raise your threatened, and feel harassed, intimidated, violated, and even have moments where I feel for my life and that I will be attacked and deprived of my Constitutional liberties.

Back
Top Bottom