Maura Healey on WRKO at 9:30AM today 11/15/16

Using their own language, key words, and grievance filings is the most effective way to turn this Liberal infestation on it's head.

Like this?

The AGO prosecutes civilly violations of the MCRA that have three basic elements:

Underlying Conduct: The perpetrator engaged in threats, intimidation, or coercion.
Interference With Civil Rights: The perpetrator used threats, intimidation, or coercion to interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the victim’s secured civil rights.
Bias Motivation: The perpetrator’s conduct was motivated by bias against the victim because of the victim’s membership in a protected group or protected activity.

It's spelled out exactly what she has done against legal gun owners.

I'm being religiously harassed by the government for praying and being a card carrying member of the John Moses Browning Church of Weaponology.

Sounded like the hotline was set up because she's fishing for some kind of specific incident. There's no reason to be contacting the AG for any of the situations that were given as an example. People should be contacting the police if threats or harassment occurs.

Sounded like the hotline was set up because she's fishing for some kind of specific incident. There's no reason to be contacting the AG for any of the situations that were given as an example. People should be contacting the police if threats or harassment occurs.

If she wants a specific incident, here is one right here. Perhaps the Attorney General's office can do what the Boston Police seem unwilling to do. According to BPD, a fresh coat of paint is all that is needed to correct the situation and no investigation is warranted. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. So why waste tax payer money on a hotline?

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...ill-local-trump-supporter-graffiti-troubling/

Kill-Trump-Graffiti-1-640x480.jpg

If she wants a specific incident, here is one right here. Perhaps the Attorney General's office can do what the Boston Police seem unwilling to do. According to BPD, a fresh coat of paint is all that is needed to correct the situation and no investigation is warranted. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. So why waste tax payer money on a hotline?

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...ill-local-trump-supporter-graffiti-troubling/

Kill-Trump-Graffiti-1-640x480.jpg

Wow, pre-election voter intimidation. I'm sure Loretta Lynch is on the case already.

Maura: I set up a hotline because people need their rights protected

WRKO: So this includes Trump supporters who are bullied?

Maura: (gags) yes, this includes everyone

WRKO: many think this is a ploy to gin up drama

Maura: we have people being harassed, bullied, intimidated and there's no room for that here, our office exists to protect peoples rights

WRKO: OK, hard break, gotta go.

When did that start ?
She funny.

Maura: I set up a hotline because people need their rights protected

WRKO: So this includes Trump supporters who are bullied?

Maura: (gags) yes, this includes everyone

WRKO: many think this is a ploy to gin up drama

Maura: we have people being harassed, bullied, intimidated and there's no room for that here, our office exists to protect peoples rights

WRKO: OK, hard break, gotta go.
Like the rights of gun owners, you puke POS

Wow, pre-election voter intimidation. I'm sure Loretta Lynch is on the case already.

I'm glad to know Evans thinks this is "troubling". What an a$$hole ! If someone had written 'fags suck cocks' there would have been 100 cops trying to find the guy, and another 50 cleaning the wall.

Ms. Healey, here is another specific incident for you to investigate. This Trump supporter was assaulted by a group of Hillary supporters. He suffered a fractured eye socket, broken nose and busted lip. They attacked him solely because they overheard a conversation he had with his friends discussing why he voted for Trump. Can he call your hotline or does his story not fit your narrative?

http://whdh.com/news/police-search-for-suspects-who-trump-supporter-says-attacked-him/

“One of the guys that overheard started yelling at me I’m a racist, calling my mom names,” said Massie. “They said I took a wrong turn. ‘You know, you’re in Massachusetts.’”
Massie said he took a punch to the back of the head and then his face. His jacket arm was also almost torn off.
“I just got sucker punched, knocking me out completely and when I came to, there was six guys around me,” said Massie.
Massie said his friends managed to get the group to take off. He suffered a fractured eye socket, a broken nose and a busted lip. He told 7News he wants the police to find the people who attacked him.

Ms. Healey, here is another specific incident for you to investigate. This Trump supporter was assaulted by a group of Hillary supporters. He suffered a fractured eye socket, broken nose and busted lip. They attacked him solely because they overheard a conversation he had with his friends discussing why he voted for Trump. Can he call your hotline or does his story not fit your narrative?

http://whdh.com/news/police-search-for-suspects-who-trump-supporter-says-attacked-him/

She really does not give a crap. Its all about creating more Drama as one poster has already stated. Every snowflake that does not like the way you looked at them or what you are wearing or what coffee you are sipping will jump on the Drama wagon.

Its unfortunate this guys friends did not have the balls to jump in an protect there so called friend. Cowardly if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom