Massachusetts Rifle Association - Woburn, MA

i think the quest policy is a little tight on the 3 times in a year but rules are made for a reason I only say that due to my dad loves shooting but likes watching as well and he is getting up there in age

Last edited:
I just did orientation the other day and I have an interview on the 10th. Looking forward to becoming a member so when I wake up at 2am I will have something to do :) .

I just did orientation the other day and I have an interview on the 10th. Looking forward to becoming a member so when I wake up at 2am I will have something to do :) .

I LOVE the 24/7 aspect. At least half the times I go I am the only one there. I tend to go around 9 or 10pm. Very relaxing to have a whole range to yourself!

I joined earlier this year. The long list of applicants is ridiculous and it got mew concerned that the ranges would be overrun. But so far going at all kinds of times during the week I never had to wait.. So pretty much great...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Unfortunately, the cook takes the summer off so the kitchen is closed (other than coffee, ya gotta have coffee) until September.

Thank you very much for the confirmation. I had a feeling it may close for the hot months. No problem I can always stop at a Diner before I head that way. Appreciate the information

What's the policy for bringing guests?

Immediate family: no limit.

Others: No limit on the number of guests in a year however no more than three times per year for any one particular guest (other than family). If you have more than one guest at the range at the same time you should only have one on the line and under your supervision at a time. There have been times when multiple members have hosted multiple guests. If a range gets filled up, preference goes to members.

Obviously, you are responsible for any and all guest while they are on the club's property but this has seldom been an issue.

MRA Annual meeting is coming up on Oct 1, 2013. If you are happy with the the way the club is being run, come out and vote for your favorite Director.(5 Incumbents) If you would like to see new perspectives and new ideaz, come out and vote . If you have been a member of the club, for any length of time, come out and vote.
More information to follow.....

Thanks for this post, it was the first I was aware of the date. I would love to meet more members and that is the night to do it haha

Thank you very much for the confirmation. I had a feeling it may close for the hot months. No problem I can always stop at a Diner before I head that way. Appreciate the information

Just to update - the "cook" (John, who does a million things + club Secretary) has started to restock the kitchen. The awesome Sunday breakfasts will be resuming shortly. My guess is after Labor day [coffee]

Back
Top Bottom