• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Massachusetts Legislature Voting on Anti-Civil Rights Bill TODAY!

Called my reps office, I think I woke him up. He asked me numerous times if I was calling to oppose it. I said at least three times I am calling to oppose it, it's unacceptable. He finally said o.k.so we'll put you down as opposing this. It's good to see the state is still getting the cream of the crop for employees.
You were actually call fwd'd to the senior 1st level restroom janitor. Just be thankful you got someone with a pulse.

Can they amend to reinsert the "Katrina language" somewhere? Make licenses free if not in 40 days? Maybe add suppressors and allow flash hiders? I mean, compromise is compromise, right?

Last edited:
Those useless donkeys at GOAL better have a lawsuit on someone’s desk in the ‘effing morning but I have zero faith…f*ck
If you're going to acuse people of being "useless donkeys," you might start by understanding what their job is. GOAL are lobbyists. They don't file lawsuits.

COMM2A practice lawfare. They don't do it willy-nilly, though.

I'm sure both will be losing sleep over your lack of faith.

Hopefully someone takes up a court case on the poll tax.

3 year relicensing at $100 a whack? Why?
And then it’s another hundred dollars a year for your machine gun license. Which you can’t buy ammo with by the way? What if I only Own machine guns, I need an LTC to buy ammo?

Amendment adopted 120-33, final bill passed 146-7.

Licenses 3 years, mandatory interviews for all applications and renewals, and codifies "suitability." This is going to pass the senate and be signed, no question. And the emergency preamble means it'll be effective immediately.
Wait this is a real thing?

Amendment adopted 120-33, final bill passed 146-7.

Licenses 3 years, mandatory interviews for all applications and renewals, and codifies "suitability." This is going to pass the senate and be signed, no question. And the emergency preamble means it'll be effective immediately.
Do we have the name vote count? This means that there are some republicans that voted for this. They need to be outed. Might as well have a dem in there if your worthless gop rep is going to vote with them anyway.

Frost said the requirement that police chiefs meet personally with firearm license applicants for an interview will create an “administrative nightmare” for local police departments.

I love this. The only thing that might draw my suitability into question was that I wanted to talk to my licensing authority in person which was refused. This is gonna make for an interesting meeting..

Technically he didn’t have to talk to me because I wasn’t renewing. I was trying to be polite and give them a heads up but it just ended up making me look like a complete f***ing a**h*** because I was irate. But you didn’t see me climbing any clock towers. If all they have is one time in six years I was an a**h***. As far as suitability goes that’s pretty good.

The time is coming, I’m gonna start suing everybody. The police aren’t high on my list. But it has the makings of a great lawsuit. And then I’ll leave the state. Get my guns back and do whatever I want

Damn my local rep who has been very responsive in the past and usually on our side, voted Yes. Goddamnit.

Frost said the requirement that police chiefs meet personally with firearm license applicants for an interview will create an “administrative nightmare” for local police departments
Yet Frost voted for it!

It dismayed me to learn that Brad Jones voted yes on this bill. I sent him an email.

"Dear Christopher,

I was very disappointed to learn that Mr. Jones voted to support H5046. Now my LTC expires in half the time, and I have to submit to an interview again for a simple renewal. This needless additional burden on the finances and time of an individual with no criminal record. To what end, Christopher? Law abiding citizens, not criminals, are the only people concerned with maintaining a firearms license to begin with, so you punish them? Will a drug dealer or other felon take time off from work to go for a renewal interview? Does Mr. Jones really believe this bill will have an impact on crime? Was this really just another petty revenue grab disguised as a public safety bill?

I am starting to believe that Mr. Jones is nothing more than a Charles Baker RINO, and will support him accordingly.

How does Mr. Jones feel about the petition effort to put the question of drivers licenses for illegals on the ballot? Has he signed a petition form? Will he turn his back on law abiding Massachusetts citizens on this issue as well?

Very disappointed,"

Christopher Stewart is his aide-de-camp. If Brad is your rep, drop Christopher a line, politely of course.
[email protected]

It dismayed me to learn that Brad Jones voted yes on this bill. I sent him an email.

"Dear Christopher,

I was very disappointed to learn that Mr. Jones voted to support H5046. Now my LTC expires in half the time, and I have to submit to an interview again for a simple renewal. This needless additional burden on the finances and time of an individual with no criminal record. To what end, Christopher? Law abiding citizens, not criminals, are the only people concerned with maintaining a firearms license to begin with, so you punish them? Will a drug dealer or other felon take time off from work to go for a renewal interview? Does Mr. Jones really believe this bill will have an impact on crime? Was this really just another petty revenue grab disguised as a public safety bill?

I am starting to believe that Mr. Jones is nothing more than a Charles Baker RINO, and will support him accordingly.

How does Mr. Jones feel about the petition effort to put the question of drivers licenses for illegals on the ballot? Has he signed a petition form? Will he turn his back on law abiding Massachusetts citizens on this issue as well?

Very disappointed,"

Christopher Stewart is his aide-de-camp. If Brad is your rep, drop Christopher a line, politely of course.
[email protected]
At some point "law abiding" should really be a term of ridicule... Why should we follow immoral laws written by corrupt legislatures?

Back
Top Bottom