• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass Veteran needs support!!

kwats101st

NES Member
Why is the first reaction to everything to set up a gofundme? Isn't this what unemployment compensation is for to...you know..."insure that there is a roof over the heads of Chris' daughters and food on the table to keep them healthy"? If this was unjust there are 1,000 discrimination lawyers who will have their contingency fees covered by proceeds of the law suit.

Who’s going to tell him what the 1A protects you from?
Would be interesting to know who the employer is (i.e., gov't agency).
If the screenshots were truly edited and/or cropped to obfuscate the context that would be something you would think he might be able to present to his former employers.

Not to kick a man when he's down, but the GFM post also says he was "terminated without his consent" - isn't that how terminations typically work?

Daily news article about it

This is the meme he shared supposedly.

Screen-Shot-2021-05-19-at-4.58.30-PM.png

Daily news article about it

This is the meme he shared supposedly.

View attachment 486369
I believe it was this one, actually:

1622041543417.png

Sounds like he was a contractor for an IT company for the schools.

Watching Kearney berate someone for playing close to the vest is funny. I'm not saying Mason is in the right or in the wrong, but given his constant whining about his rights and legal threats, coupled with the ongoing SSTG saga- you talk to your lawyer. Everyone else can pound sand.

If the screenshots were truly edited and/or cropped to obfuscate the context that would be something you would think he might be able to present to his former employers.

Not to kick a man when he's down, but the GFM post also says he was "terminated without his consent" - isn't that how terminations typically work?

Yup. In Massachusetts you can be terminated for a good reason, a bad reason or no reason providing your civil rights aren't violated, which would be racial, gender, age or religious discrimination.

Either this guy worked for the NAACP or his employer was looking for an excuse to pull the trigger, assuming the story is correct.

Yup. In Massachusetts you can be terminated for a good reason, a bad reason or no reason providing your civil rights aren't violated, which would be racial, gender, age or religious discrimination.
Either this guy worked for the NAACP or his employer was looking for an excuse to pull the trigger, assuming the story is correct.
not just in MA.
anyway, the sooner people will realize they need to shut up and leave facebook, twitter and other mass social platforms - the better. or just conform to the general line of the party and do not piss against the wind.

not just in MA.
anyway, the sooner people will realize they need to shut up and leave facebook, twitter and other mass social platforms - the better. or just conform to the general line of the party and do not piss against the wind.

FB happens to host some groups focused on electronics, classic cars and 3d printing that keep up with, but I've painfully learned NOT to post anything firearms or political there. I'll toss an occasional Like on something but that's it.

Twatter, Instagram - these are good for nothing but indigestion

Well, if it's true he worked(even indirectly) for a school he certainly stepped on his dick with that post.

If you're going to post silly shit on FB(given the amount of folks perpetually outraged), do it from a spam account. Common sense dictates that. Add the fact nearly 25% of the town is foreign born, someone is going to get pissed.
1622043305624.png

What I'm saying is he's forgotten something of vital importance that he was taught(or at least should've been) while at Benning, situational awareness.

Well, if it's true he worked(even indirectly) for a school he certainly stepped on his dick with that post.

If you're going to post silly shit on FB(given the amount of folks perpetually outraged), do it from a spam account. Common sense dictates that. Add the fact nearly 25% of the town is foreign born, someone is going to get pissed.
View attachment 486388

What I'm saying is he's forgotten something of vital importance that he was taught(or at least should've been) while at Benning, situational awareness.
“Stay alert, stay alive”

I have faith in him, and sent $20 his way-not much, but something. That fat, useless "teacher" is a pretty common thing in the public schools, sadly. I'm a retired public school teacher, ex-union member, who has become a strong advocate for charter schools.

Why is the first reaction to everything to set up a gofundme? Isn't this what unemployment compensation is for to...you know..."insure that there is a roof over the heads of Chris' daughters and food on the table to keep them healthy"? If this was unjust there are 1,000 discrimination lawyers who will have their contingency fees covered by proceeds of the law suit.
have you ever been unemployed? had a good job making $70k/year and then try to make it on $400/week? most people are lucky if unemployment will pay the rent/mortgage.

ETA: evidently the "karen" who complained is a school teacher in Shrewsbury. maybe someone ought to contact her employer and get her fat ass fired.

Last edited:
not just in MA.
I have worked in IT for almost 30 years. All I can say is this guy should have known better. He did a very poor job of covering his tracks, as well as his own ass.

View attachment 486388

Ethnic background is not the same as foreign born. Plenty of non-white ethnicities are born here.

The employer, I believe, is Rhythm Pharmaceuticals.

I know this guy from rock climbing years ago. He is not racist in the least, nor am I aware of any other issues. He is right of center politically, a proud member of the NG, a family man. Straightforward, maybe to a fault.

Unemployment can be denied if the employer claims the employee wilfully disregarded the employer's interests.

As a general rule, I dislike supporting anyone that plays the race, sex, sexual orientation, veteran, cop, or pick a special category card right up front. That could be in cases like these or in politicians running for office. No issue with it being supplementary information, but putting it up front is a bit annoying to me.

Also-post says MAARNG, GFM says Army. Which is it or is he prior service who went into the MAARNG? Semantics to many, but I'm something of a pedant when it comes to representing what you did in the military.

Back
Top Bottom