Mass. License to Carry gun permit applications reach four-year high

Does anyone have a link or image of the map of MA showing red and green towns? I remember when I took the LTC class the instructor showed us a map and said if you lived in a red town, best to move or get an apartment for a while in a green, get your LTC, and when it comes to renewals, even if you move back to a red town you'll keep your unrestricted, no bullshit range and targeting restrictions.

Does anyone have a link or image of the map of MA showing red and green towns? I remember when I took the LTC class the instructor showed us a map and said if you lived in a red town, best to move or get an apartment for a while in a green, get your LTC, and when it comes to renewals, even if you move back to a red town you'll keep your unrestricted, no bullshit range and targeting restrictions.

Post in thread 'List of towns with % restrictions'
List of towns with % restrictions

A bit dated but will gave you an idea of who sucks. GOAL may have a new list if you check their site.

Does this mean that there's hope that Maura won't be our next governor?

I wouldn't hold my breath. Ever look at the electoral/congressional map? Boston is like D+80 and I bet that 79 of that 80 couldn't even articulate why they are D. That's where we are. A society of highly educated dummies.

Half the gun owners in this state will probably vote for Maura anyway so you can’t count on the number of LTCs for anything. Have we even surpassed 10% of adults in the state being licensed?

Too bad we are not all like minded. Like All restrictions need to f*** off.

It's like a person I know who is restricted to hunting and target. They said it's OK, I only need it for home. [banghead][angry2]. WTF NO !!!

I wouldn't hold my breath. Ever look at the electoral/congressional map? Boston is like D+80 and I bet that 79 of that 80 couldn't even articulate why they are D. That's where we are. A society of highly educated dummies.
This person has a PHD.. Poor f***ing dog. Cambridge finest

Dog backpack.jpeg

and the fact that Rosenshithead calls it "fear" driving the sales... Fear of what exactly... Fear that the police can't protect you.. fear that the gov will come to take your guns, or ban more.. Fear that the gov has already lost it's way... etc.. he's such a tool.

Does this mean that there's hope that Maura won't be our next governor?

Hahahahaha.

I found it interesting that Shaunna O'Connell came out VERY quickly after Charlie begged out and said she would NOT run for Governor at this time. Which stinks. And is good. I figure the # of SP in my AO would go up exponentially. No more going over the speed limit on 140. Hell, you'd get choppers going after the guys using the pits as target practice. LOL

I don't think we've reached the "o shit" moment to elect a non-Democrat Republican in this state. We need it to get worse before the clueless masses realize it's the politicians that did this to us.

Rough math suggests that we're up to ~200k licenses, up from ~147k a few years ago. If this trend continues, we might see ~325k in four years. That's still less than 5% of the population of the state.

Rough math suggests that we're up to ~200k licenses, up from ~147k a few years ago. If this trend continues, we might see ~325k in four years. That's still less than 5% of the population of the state.
Carry rate is probably .5%

What percentage of people who actually vote I wonder? Probably still wouldn't matter.

spent the morning with my cousin, who just got his LTC, at the range shooting a few rounds. his wife and oldest soon got theirs this month too. pre covid, no interests in guns. but during covid when everything was exposed as window dressing, it completely changed their minds. the whole family is R, but never thought about gun laws until now. man are they surprised at all the bs MA residents have to put up with.

He is going to MA firearms next week to shoot a few more, but i can already tell by the smiles at the range, he is hooked.

Notice how Rosenthal morphs the issue into private sales which are totally irrelevant to the issue.

Rosenthals’ and the Griffin Centers quote about the private transfer of firearms is deliberately misleading and incorrect and fosters the myth of being able to buy a firearm without going through a background check.

We should bombard his email to push him to write a correction.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom