• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass Archery Opener Tomorrow

I've spread out some vaca time, banking on early rut activity.
Oct 29-30 Nov 5-6, 12. Other than those days, I'll get out a few Saturdays during the season.

I've got 84hrs of vacation time scheduled. Breaking it up between Archery & Shotgun, along with 4 days in Maine for Grouse.

Here's a few pics I took after putting the broadheads on. Hoping to put up some pictures of a nice buck soon!!!

IMG_1462_zpsb916c94a.jpg

IMG_1453_zps5e977984.jpg

IMG_1465_zps1d73aa05.jpg

IMG_1457_zps44eb6366.jpg

Nobody got one this morning..... booooo!

I was hoping to see some pics!

( I should shut up I can't hit a barn with a bow)

I was hoping to come on here tonight and see some nice deer that were taken today, Ill be going out tomrrow. its all about luck right now.

It was hot out today not a big surprise they where not moving. Tomorrow morn will be nice and cool that will b the day. To bad Im working.

ill hopefully be out tomorow afternoon put on some broad heads today and set my pins out to 50 yards

It was hot out today not a big surprise they where not moving. Tomorrow morn will be nice and cool that will b the day. To bad Im working.

I took the morning off from work today... didn't see anything. On the bright side, at least I didn't waste the morning while also freezing my ass off! [laugh]
I've got stuff I actually need to do at work tomorrow... I'm considering going out for just an hour though even though it will be kind of inconvenient.

Compared to my dismal shotgun season last year .. today was great .. saw 6-8 does around 7 am t about 100 yrds ... 6-8 more at exactly 627 pm ... and then saw at LEAST 6 more on my walk back to my rig on the fields edge ...I didnt have a chance at any of them , but i saw more deer today than i saw in 14 days of hunting last hear, tomorrow is gonna be it ( i hope ) i am so amped up right now i dont know how im going to fall asleep tonight !

No, just preparing for the inevitable slaughter tomorrow ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I have to figure out how to do the animated smileys. The old school emoticons just seem creepy now

Shot my first this year at almost dark, A strapping young 8 pointer. He was 168 pounds with a awesome rack.

His daddy is a 8 pointer and has to go close to 200. He is next.

Shot my first this year at almost dark, A strapping young 8 pointer. He was 168 pounds with a awesome rack.

His daddy is a 8 pointer and has to go close to 200. He is next.

PICS!
Congrats. I am still working on my first. Need to find the time. A 4 hour daily work commute doesn't help.

Back
Top Bottom