Masked Burglars Steal Gun From Keanu Reeves’ $7M Hollywood Home

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
His home is only $7M. Pretty modest by movie star standards, but from everything I read about him, he's a pretty humble and generous guy. Gives away more than he keeps and always says he still has more than he needs to live.

I wonder if the gun they stole was one of the TTI JW guns.

Those homes in the Hollywood hills are nice, but they’re built on top of each other. Very small parcels of land with maybe enough room for a pool in the back. If you’re wealth and want privacy and any type of acreage, you’ll be paying a lot more than $7M, and you won’t likely be in the hills. All the old developers hacked the larger parcels up long ago to make McMansions with no yards to them.

You'd think with the kind of money he has he'd have a better security system. Or at least a gunsafe. I understand some folk like to keep a firearm handy or on display (guilty) if we leave the house, I put them in the safe, arm the system and have one or two with me. Guns are expensive and a tempting item for the casual break in.

They stole A gun? Doesn't seem like a good score for a burglar.

I'm guessing a gun used in the movie, or a copy of a movie gun, would be worth a great deal to a collector - but what's it worth stolen? Seems like more of a pain to fence than it should be.

Another article with more questions than answers.

You'd think with the kind of money he has he'd have a better security system. Or at least a gunsafe. I understand some folk like to keep a firearm handy or on display (guilty) if we leave the house, I put them in the safe, arm the system and have one or two with me. Guns are expensive and a tempting item for the casual break in.
Prob a tti in a case from one of the wick movie
Can't wait to see the crime stats break down when that gets recovered some day

LA shootings

Glock 220
Smith and wesson 130
Etc etc

Taran tactical 1

“I Once Saw Him Kill Three Men In A Bar... With A Pencil.”​

latest

Keanu Reeves‘s crib gets hit regularly. He’s also had like two 911s stolen and a motorcycle or two. Apparently he doesn’t know how to lock things.

Back
Top Bottom