• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlboro this weekend 1/29 & 1/30

I remember Manchester being my favorite show, never bought a gun at a gunshow only ammo though.. And 1 ZT knife at the last show I ever went to maybe about 5 years ago.

Went to Springfield twice, the nazi marching music one of the vendors was playing was a little too much for me, and one ammo dealer in a tent. Only went to Marlboro because it is close but don't think I ever bought anything except jerky.

I think I bought a holster once at Marlborough. I did get a bunch of lowers engraved once. That was the most successful trip.

Wilmington had decent ammo prices the one time I went up there.

It used to be a fun way to spend a few hours. But not so much anymore.

Went to Springfield once, wasn't impressed. Went to Concord and Manchester a couple of times. They were okay, but of course I couldn't buy any firearms. I went Plymouth a couple of times, horrible venue. Went to Foxboro a few times, never bought much.

They just seemed to get less interesting as they got more expensive.

I used to enjoy these shows and worked a bunch.
Been yeas since I've gone
Went to Springfield once, wasn't impressed. Went to Concord and Manchester a couple of times. They were okay, but of course I couldn't buy any firearms. I went Plymouth a couple of times, horrible venue. Went to Foxboro a few times, never bought much.

They just seemed to get less interesting as they got more expensive.

Contrary to popular belief, Massachusetts didn't kill gun shows, greed did.

This mostly, between the promoter being a piece of shit and shit vendors applying influence to the promoter, and her sucking for it, it basically ruined MA
gun shows, or at least whatever was left of them at the time this BS had started. Most of the "crackdown" on things like AR stuff or magazines was all based on
greed- the shit vendors didnt have the balls to do the things that the non shit vendors did. So the shit vendors and the promoter drove most of the good vendors that were
left right out of the show.

A-long-line-of-Oklahomans-waiting-outside-in-the-cold-to-receive-the-COVID-19-vaccine..png

I am sitting in the back at the snackbar with a bunch of 85 year old guys complaining about Biden and praising Trump while drinking coffee with the aroma of jerky and dried urine stained diapers in the air, thinking about getting a hot dog.
You should be livestreaming this exciting event for NESTV.

Cheap red dot with free shipping below.... which is quite gun shows are a dying breed

Look at this on eBay

Yes, but for those that "want it now" he could have gone to the mill and done the same thing, or any number of gun shops with that 10 bucks thrown into his
gas tank. :)

Yes, but for those that "want it now" he could have gone to the mill and done the same thing, or any number of gun shops with that 10 bucks thrown into his
gas tank. :)
Mehh... Littleton is good to buy guns but accessories and ammo are cheaper elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom