• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Markey calls for an "assault weapon" ban

That rush of air came from his hind quarters...

Ed will do what Ed has done all along, nothing.
He's an empty chair.
That sheet stain doesn't even live in this state.
The only time he resurfaces is election time.

Funny, the media never covers his repeated calls to reinstate the Congressional Page Program.

"Until the young men of America are once again able to serve under seasoned Senators, and experience first-hand the ministrations of real politicians, America will not achieve the greatness of empires such as Rome under Emperor Caligula".

Funny, the media never covers his repeated calls to reinstate the Congressional Page Program.

"Until the young men of America are once again able to serve under seasoned Senators, and experience first-hand the ministrations of real politicians, America will not achieve the greatness of empires such as Rome under Emperor Caligula".

no way. Really? Ok im going to have to look that up. Let us know if you have links to that. They'll go great with my Warren files

I just sent this to Markey using his contact form:

Dear sir,

I've been an active shooter for 30 of my 46 years on this planet and I've never heard of a high magazine clip, which Mr Markey described this past week.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could fill me in on what this "high magazine clip" is.

Best regards,

Now this is a high magazine clip:

SF-HCM_100_M4.jpg

Good. I hope that the Dems push for hard for a national AWB and get an epic bitch slap next November.

If this gains even little traction, I am going to take a break from NES for a while. The "OMG! AWB, WHAT IZ IT GOING TO BE LIKE, I NEED MOAR 22LR???!!?!?!?!?" threads drive me crazy.

If this gains even little traction, I am going to take a break from NES for a while. The "OMG! AWB, WHAT IZ IT GOING TO BE LIKE, I NEED MOAR 22LR???!!?!?!?!?" threads drive me crazy.

It won't. Markey's just pandering to his base. They failed to jam a new AWB through while standing on the bodies of 20 dead children, there isn't a chance in hell that Markey will get anything going now.

I just sent this to Markey using his contact form:

Dear sir,

I've been an active shooter for 30 of my 46 years on this planet and I've never heard of a high magazine clip, which Mr Markey described this past week.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could fill me in on what this "high magazine clip" is.

Best regards,
I would have gone with:
Sir, anyone who does not realize that the phrase "high magazine clip", is gibberish has no business writing, sponsoring, proposing or even voting on gun legislation. It raises questions about your competency generally, but specifically indicates your lack the expertise and/or intelligence to be involved in any legislative debate relating to firearms. Please have a seat.

Given the length of time they have been pushing this legislation their lack of any effort to look into what it is they are doing is a pretty clear indication of their contempt for gun owners and the constitution generally as well as the reality that this has nothing to do with public safety.

How different would all these articles about gun control be if the inserted the words legal gun owners ...we all know the answer it just makes me want to rip my eyes out

I would have gone with:
Sir, anyone who does not realize that the phrase "high magazine clip", is gibberish has no business writing, sponsoring, proposing or even voting on gun legislation. It raises questions about your competency generally, but specifically indicates your lack the expertise and/or intelligence to be involved in any legislative debate relating to firearms. Please have a seat.

Given the length of time they have been pushing this legislation their lack of any effort to look into what it is they are doing is a pretty clear indication of their contempt for gun owners and the constitution generally as well as the reality that this has nothing to do with public safety.

I was thinking of doing that. In fact I had something similar. But decided that my point put as a question, would make the point better.

I don't know. Its all for nothing. At least with respect to Markey.

Don

I would have gone with:

how about: " a bunch of monkeys knows as much as you do or more about firearms, your giberrish about high clip magazines is just your way of trying to scare people into supporting your hate for law abiding gun owners. put gps monitoring on all parolees and exconvicts and you will see crime go down. do you have any questions that make sense?" thats what i would say.

Back
Top Bottom