• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Markey calls for an "assault weapon" ban

mikeyp

NES Member
No surprise here

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/193236-markey-calls-for-assault-weapons-ban

“We need a ban on assault weapons,” Markey said. “We need to stop the flow of high magazine clips, like the ones used in Aurora and Newtown. We need background checks on all gun sales, including private sales and purchases made at gun shows. And we must make access to mental health services a priority, to provide care to those who need it before tragedies occur.”

He said this though, and he's right

Markey said it would take “army of activists to restore sanity to our gun laws.”

We have a gun law that needs sanity restored, the 2nd Amendment

What is an Assault Weapon again (remembering an article about hammers in the Phillipines).

Markey (thinking) 'I haven't said anything, since I voted 'present'...I need a way to get my name in the news.....I know, Assault Weapons!!!!"

what was the purpose of this again? its not like he was sponsoring a bill or debating having a vote on anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Markey (thinking) 'I haven't said anything, since I voted 'present'...I need a way to get my name in the news.....I know, Assault Weapons!!!!"

oh

I thin it could be 9/11 rounds....sounds bad ass..

9 if 10 round mag and 1 round chambered and mag not full.

11 if 10 round mag full and round chambered.

jesus christ. they'll call the 10 round AWB mag ban the 9/11 bill.

insta-pass.

[video=youtube_share;0YOh-rpvjYg]http://youtu.be/0YOh-rpvjYg[/video]

Congrats Ed, you just caused another several hundred gun owners to go out and buy more AR's. Sad for you that you don't see any commissions on your "sales".

hey Markey, get your "army" of activists. We're just as passionate and probably more numerous than your little JOKE of an army.

The difference between us and you is simple - we're single issue, we all work for a living - your crowd? easily distracted by shiny things and especially FREE things.

you can take your little army of disgruntled, undersexed and ill informed whores and march straight into the Boston Harbor with the rest of the waste.

hey Markey, get your "army" of activists. We're just as passionate and probably more numerous than your little JOKE of an army.

The difference between us and you is simple - we're single issue, we all work for a living - your crowd? easily distracted by shiny things and especially FREE things.

you can take your little army of disgruntled, undersexed and ill informed whores and march straight into the Boston Harbor with the rest of the waste.
that is not the joke. The real irony is that the word ARMY comes from the French word ARMEE, which is short for forces armees (I let you figure this one out). So, basically, if you take it literally, he calls for an armed force to vote for restrictions of firearms.

The difference between us and you is simple - we’re single issue,

AngelKing, i mean this with no disrespect. We are NOT single issue. If we where, then half of these moonbats would have never been elected. Hell, Barry got elected again by the "single issue" voters. Our single voters didnt even bother getting up to make sure Mr. Malarkey (see what i did there) didnt get voted in. If all LTC holders in this state got went to vote, we would have a completely different set of laws in place.

Hadnt considered that.

maybe Im the single issue guy.

AngelKing, i mean this with no disrespect. We are NOT single issue. If we where, then half of these moonbats would have never been elected. Hell, Barry got elected again by the "single issue" voters. Our single voters didnt even bother getting up to make sure Mr. Malarkey (see what i did there) didnt get voted in. If all LTC holders in this state got went to vote, we would have a completely different set of laws in place.

Maybe someone should remind Mr. Markey about how many deaths actually occur per year in the entire U.S. by rifle (including that pesky assault weapon he refers to).

But it's black and it's evil....

i hear they hold 420 rounds.

I see what you did there ...

LKEFdt6.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The difference between us and you is simple - we're single issue, we all work for a living

And we have guns.

Back
Top Bottom