Mansfield, MA Appleseed Shoot 9/26-27, 2009

DSC02150.jpg

I finally made rifleman after 1 mini, two full appleseeds and a Saturday! :)

Riflemen are persistent. [smile]

Hopefully I'll see some of you that couldn't make it at the next one. I'll be wearing my shiny new orange hat and helping out where I can. :D

Now go get your friends, neighbors and family, drag them off to the range and let's become a nation of riflemen again.

I'm REALLY looking forward to the next Appleseed in southern New England, whether it's in RI or SE Ma or wherever. I had a great time at Mansfield, met some old friends I didn't know I had (Hi, Jon and Ross) and made some new ones too. Chris, thanks for all your attention and instruction; I know I improved a lot. Gracie enjoyed meeting Alex and also learned so much, too. I didn't quite make Rifleman this time, but there's always Harvard in November, so we'll see. Been making some mods and some adjustments to both 10/22's so maybe we can do even better then. Matt, good luck on the RI Appleseed we talked about; if I can help let me know. See you all soon.

I'm REALLY looking forward to the next Appleseed in southern New England, whether it's in RI or SE Ma or wherever. I had a great time at Mansfield, met some old friends I didn't know I had (Hi, Jon and Ross) and made some new ones too. Chris, thanks for all your attention and instruction; I know I improved a lot. Gracie enjoyed meeting Alex and also learned so much, too. I didn't quite make Rifleman this time, but there's always Harvard in November, so we'll see. Been making some mods and some adjustments to both 10/22's so maybe we can do even better then. Matt, good luck on the RI Appleseed we talked about; if I can help let me know. See you all soon.

See you at Harvard in Nov, welcome to NES. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom