Manchester Firing line

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
Has anyone else heard the radio commercial where the genius doing the voice over says "You can fire a Glockberetta"? [laugh]

lol.. thats almost as bad as my: Over and Under AK!!!

ouak.jpg

Yes, but none of these hold a candle to the Glock-Berretta 7-2, which is 100% ceramic, totally undetectable by X-rays, shoots ice-bullets where the evidence evaporates, and has the ability to shoot around corners. [rofl] [rolleyes] [rofl2]

I wish I hear the actual comercial... Trust me, I will put on my best.. Ummm undesirable person accent, and call up and ask them questions about it until they hang up on me...

next time i stop by there i'll have to rent one an try it out...

wonder if they have a x-ray demo to try it out in ??

(they are a bunch of nice guys there,must of been a dumb azz that did the commercial)

beretta92d said:
(they are a bunch of nice guys there,must of been a dumb azz that did the commercial)

I know it wasn't them. It was the moron reading the add over the air. [laugh]

Went up there today on a recommendation. First time shooting a handgun any bigger than a 22. This place is great. Staff is very friendly and helpful. And patient - I'm a noob, so tons of questions, and they helped a lot, even tho they were very busy. Thank God there's a place like this within driving distance. And they only needed my driver's license. Man, tons of fun...

I rented all Sigs: 229-9mm, 226-40S&W, and a 220-45. I was curious about the different calibers, and figured this would help me decide what to get. So after I tried them all, I decided. I like them all.

And Manchester has a great little Greek Restaurant there somewhere called Athens Restaurant. All in all, a great day.

I just ordered a Smolt semi auto revolver.It comes with semi adjustable sights ,a group tightner,and a box of exploding Black Talon hollowpoints.You know those Cop Killers?

Back
Top Bottom